Sign in to follow this  
VR6

Can't quite decide........

Favourite is definitely the red/clear at the moment.

Big thanks to Jim for his photoshop skills :)

RED CLEAR ALL THE way... BTW tom r u gonna get yours at inters... coz i we buy ours togther 2 ses maybe the person selling will do us a deal?

I'm definitely torn between the red/clear and the all red .......

I'm trying to get some spare lights to experiment with the all reds.

Chris - will be at Inters and looking for a good price on the red/clears so hang around the club stand and we'll bump into each other.

Gaz - Pretty shiny mate lol ........ as Kev says, down to nice fresh paintwork and Swissol :)

i would go with the red bottoms and the tinted tops. it gives it that MK3 jetta look. its clean looking on dark cars.

I have to say it's a toss up between the red/clear and the all red. It's a tough one cause you've already got the Nik Patel frostee film mod and it looks good so that sways toward the red/clears. However, the all red will look great if done just the right shade. Good luck in your quest mate, rather you than me tbh 8)

All Red in my opinion. I like mods to not look like mods, I don't like the fact that all the others look like they've been changed... To a non corrado person the all reds would look standard if done right 8)

Red / clear - I've just put some on my black VR & they look great, (FK's from Gwent VW - £159, excellent fit too). I'll post some pics if you like.

Cheers,

Robbo

Well after all the comments, I'm still leaning towards the red/clear.

I'm gonna see how the all reds turn out though - think they will be better than the frosty film which is a bit old now...

Thanks for all the comments guys.

best of luck man - just think the red/clear suits the car the best. Doesnt look too bling bling with your colour - complements it well. 8)

all red is the way mate, and the cheapest! (£6 for paint, £5 for laquer, £2 for wet and dry!) As you can see from my picture, I fitted 1/4 of my lights just to see how it looks and I'm very happy....P.S thats how the car looks and its going to Inters!!!!!