I've been getting a lot more arse recently too. Doesn't bother me much but if I were the one paying for hosting then I wouldn't be too pleased.

Was a problem for me again earlier today (at home this time) - not matter where I tried to go (even the home page) just arse! It can't be browser thing, as I use chrome at home, and firefox at work.

Same here. Funny though as vr6oc having page loading issues and we both use the same hosting provider.

Sorry the arse is still prevalent.

We've put some temporary fixes in place to try and reduce the errors, but are yet to find the source of the issue.

Arse.

---------- Post added at 9:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:33 AM ----------

It's this arse thing that stops me wanting to become a paid up member...

Kinda a catch-22 there, because without paying members, I can't afford to get things fixed.. :)

Same here. Funny though as vr6oc having page loading issues and we both use the same hosting provider.

As in OVH, or Toby? (Take to PM if required)

The odd glimpse now and then is fine with me....

Although the wife just happened along and was not impressed when she noticed the smile on my face!

Desperately pressing F5 here but getting none of it. Not a single arse in sight :( Please break the forum!

Lots of arse today. First time its happened since the upgrade so I wouldn't have mentioned it, but for the fact that the peach of a bum has been fuzzed out. :shrug:

Lots of arse today. First time its happened since the upgrade so I wouldn't have mentioned it, but for the fact that the peach of a bum has been fuzzed out. :shrug:

lots of arse today indeed, seems better in the past half hour tho

it used to be much more bareable staring at the peach rather than a bunch of pixelated pixels :( lol

Yup, sorry guys, some server issues this morning. Hopefully should be good for a while longer.

And the pixel bum is more so I don't get in trouble at work if I'm trying to fix things.. Lol

Guys - appreciate the notes but if it's a continued downtime - we do know about it.

We have systems which monitor the site and email myself and Toby when it goes down.

So no need to tell me about 'continued arse' - however, if you get random ones, or there's a certain feature / page that produces an error - that's more useful stuff! :)

Hope that helps.

P.S. Apologies for the blurry arse last night - Toby was doing some unfortunately timed server backups before making some changes and the server was overloaded doing too many things at once. He has been told off accordingly :)

Lots of it this lunchtime, so tried accessing page 5 of this very thread.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=80960&page=5

Using Google Chrome v30.0.1599.66 from OSX 10.7.5, gives constant Arse for this page and lots of others on the Activity Stream.

Force reload of page does not clear the fuzzy arse :(

Switched to Safari v6.0.5 and it's gone from everywhere!

At same time still issue with Chrome, so not time related.

Very odd ...