emu

Breaking Blackberry VR6 With Beige Leather

Damn, why do these things come up so far from pay day?

Do you have the front headlining trim in beige - the bit that runs along the windscreen?

Whats the difference between uk and euro seat belts?

No difference, but USA are different

---------- Post added at 2:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:24 PM ----------

Damn, why do these things come up so far from pay day?

Do you have the front headlining trim in beige - the bit that runs along the windscreen?

Nope, that was left in previous shell as somebody glued it on windscreen glue and I wasn't able to remove it :(

Hey mate, how's ya flap looking? :lol:

Needs respray but is sound and no rust or dents

fhg.jpg

m1ct.jpg

£12.50 posted or for £20 will throw brand new 400ml spray can of blackberry paint, mixed to order 5 weeks ago and you can spray it yourself.

Deal. Gift via PayPal? Pm me details and I'll sort it this morning.

Cheers mate.

Any more takers engine bits available, leather available - need it gone as taking a lot space.

This is the worst, reast is ok as nobody seats in the back after refurbishment and passenger seat was used few times. It will come with standard door pods as audisocope are sold now.

120320121004.jpg

120320121002.jpg

firstrun3.jpg

nkqe.jpg

PM sent.

Could I see a pic. of the PCV valve and pipework please and how much do you want for it?

What condition is it in, is it free from cracks or split hoses? In vgc?

Thanks

Edited by Philstrm250

Interested in the leather and dashboard and all other interior bits also the complete left and right doors, front and rear bumper, rear hatch with spoiler, roof lining, a, b,c pillar trim, steering rack, engine, gearbox, shifter, pedal box, abs pump, abs ecu and wiring harness. You can pm me thanks

Interested in the leather and dashboard and all other interior bits also the complete left and right doors, front and rear bumper, rear hatch with spoiler, roof lining, a, b,c pillar trim, steering rack, engine, gearbox, shifter, pedal box, abs pump, abs ecu and wiring harness. You can pm me thanks

If you can pick up PM me, if you want them posted to Malaysia there is nothing to talk about, sorry

Hi there Emu just curious do you have the a drivers side head light ??

Best Regards Bones

Hi there Emu just curious do you have the a drivers side head light ??

Best Regards Bones

No, sorry

hi im looking for:

ash tray (late spec)

push in ciggy lighter thing

rear vw badge in good condition and corrado vr6 badges if in good condition

hand brake gater

a battery clamp with bolt

possibly wing mirror switch?

have you got any of this?

thanks

Edited by Jonnyo
im stupid

Do you have the handbrake lever cover still? If so how much posted bud?

---------- Post added at 7:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:07 AM ----------

Do you have the handrake cover and gear gaitor and knob mate? If so, how much posted?

Would you be willing to split that down a little? All I need are the bits mentioned above and it would cut down alot of postage. The handbrake cover isnt mentioned or pictured on the ebay advert either.

How much for the 90mm front splitter please mate? posted? Can you PM me a picture of the crack? Thanks, Tony

Pictures on Friday

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Would you be willing to split that down a little? All I need are the bits mentioned above and it would cut down alot of postage. The handbrake cover isnt mentioned or pictured on the ebay advert either.

Sorry but I won't be splitting it, its not worth it. Handbrake cover is not included in ebay auction so it's not mentioned.

Have you sold the crystal indicator / fog set yet? If not please advise, very interested. Also do you have the original grille available?

Thanks in advance

Have you sold the crystal indicator / fog set yet? If not please advise, very interested. Also do you have the original grille available?

Thanks in advance

All sold

have you sold cams yet? or are you willing too split it yet?

have somebody interested and if it fails I'm not willing to split it unless ECU goes first.

have you sold cams yet? or are you willing too split it yet?

have somebody interested and if it fails I'm not willing to split it unless ECU goes first.