Sign in to follow this  
mrbeige

Mrs Badcrumble 2.0 16v....

Oh and here are some pics of my cylinder head in the process of being internally polished..... :twisted:

(I've taken off two of them cos there are sh1t, aren't they Bally?)

nothing mate, just like to see some pics of the rims on the car, some side shots etc..

O i c! Well, I need to get my arches rolled first, before I put them all on, so I'm getting a friend of min to make the tool to do it, using some drawings that were posted on here a while ago.....8) Once I've done that, you'll see some pics up here! Just wetting your appetite like!! ;)

Some pics as it stands before I put the Borbet A's on (just washed as well!!) 8)

The Senakas that are on it a corroded to buggery, what do I do with them? Get them professionally refurbed, or do I sand them down and paint them?

Get 'em shotblasted and then powdercoated - find the people to do it in Yellow Pages!

Looking good though, can't wait to see her with the Borbets! 8)

I hate to say this but someone remarked recently about putting some real pictures up of propper modding and not gatting a response then commenting that a lot of the people on here are better placed on a Max-Power forum and they'd get a better response if they'd have posted pictures of a chromed radiator cap!

I disagreed and supported the folk on here.

The pic by mrbeige was a critical mod which has bog all to do with shiny bits and is the core and essence of modding, doing the hard work and work that makes a difference using skill, not sh1t that twinkles in the sun and does p1ss all for anything.

The above posts have just got my goat since i was arguing the opposite just lastnight!

Good one mrbeige! keep stuck in, that's the stuff modding's made of!!!!!!!!

Chris

Cheers Chris VR6nos, I'll post some other pics up of the cylinder head porting, when I borrow my Dad's Canon Ixus camera, which is better than the one used originally. Going to post some pics of the port match of inlet manifold too, and possibly pics of the arch rolling in progress that I hope to do next week at some point

Chris VR6nos, i can see what you're saying chris but i reckon theres room for both, pics and description of how to do your timing chains or the best valve seals , bushes etc but also what wheels, tyres , polish etc you use

now , about that chrome radiator cap, have you got pics :-)

There on!

Unfortunately picture was taken with a camera phone

Also the arch rolling in progress...(still cracked my bloody paint!!!)

how bad did it crack the paint?

were you heating it as you did it?

looking sweeeeeeet though 8)

mind if i ask what size the wheels are?..and how much you paid????...theyre really nice! :thumbleft:

corradowales, bought them off the g-man for £350...mmmm 9"x16"s......schweeet

Phil K, I was heating at the same time, probably not enough. It's not too bad, the first side I did is worse, but hey, you live and learn! it just gives me one more reason to get the respray done!!!!

gradeAfailure, Cool...I'm not going to inters now...:(