Rudy100000

I'm 6ft 5 medium build! Will I fit comfortably in a corrado?

I don't think there will be a problem actually driving it. Seat slides back a fair bit so leg room won't be an issue, and there is a good amount of headroom too. Its the getting in and out that may be a bit of a pain as they are quite low to the ground!

I'm 6'3" and find if I sit up very straight in the seat my head touches the roof, I have electric recaros and there adjusted all the way down too!

I'm 6'3" and find if I sit up very straight in the seat my head touches the roof, I have electric recaros and there adjusted all the way down too!

Lucky you drive with a gansta lean......lol

Lucky you drive with a gansta lean......lol

It's not that its all the weapons under the seat making it higher!!

Im 6ft 4 and 15 ston

Seat all the way down and back but its comfy as hell

Long distance in a corrado is noooo problem they munch miles like fat people munch biscuits

+1 on what the others have said- (though I'm "only" 6'2") It's the seating position that makes it possible... If you're happy with lots of gangsta-lean, it's no problem, if you want a smidge less lean, look for a non-sunroof car - it gains you an extra couple of inches.

I'm 6'5" and fit in mine fine. Seat right back and right down. Nobody can sit behind you though. There's more driver legroom than the Golf IV I find, and in fact more room than in most cars I've driven.