delfinis38

don't miss out on this bargain

Tbf he's sold quite a few brand new obsolete parts the last couple of weeks, but most have been auction listed at low start prices. It's the demand that has given him a very healthy return indeed!

Tbf he's sold quite a few brand new obsolete parts the last couple of weeks, but most have been auction listed at low start prices. It's the demand that has given him a very healthy return indeed!

Very good point Sean I'm sure if the one's complaining happened to have some of these bit's to sell they wouldn't be selling them for knock down price's some strange character's on this forum.

Very good point Sean I'm sure if the one's complaining happened to have some of these bit's to sell they wouldn't be selling them for knock down price's some strange character's on this forum.

Agreed. Fact is those who complain about prices being high would sell at a high price themselves if they had the stuff to sell.

Also some absolute rubbish which is only fit for the bin gets sold on here and no one bats an eye lid. So I'm more than happy to pay good money for obsolete new parts.

I have an update on the roof trim's from the seller it was someone in Canada that bought them the seller has owned a couple of Corrado's a Blackberry which he bought in 1999 and had for 14 years had only 50k on it when it was destroyed by another motorist and a Blue storm which he recently sold seemed a very nice guy. I informed him of the fuss on here which he took in his stride he was really gutted about his Blackberry which he only used occasionally (would explain the 50k).