P3rks

1995 (M Reg) Corrado VR6 Breaking - Updated with Pictures

Late Corrado VR6 breaking.

Located in Sheffield. All costs are plus postage but I'm open to offers on most things.

Anything not listed please ask. I have a lot of spares in boxes I'm slowly sorting through.

Exterior

Corrado Speedlines £300 - Recently and professionally refurbished which included an acid dip, bead blasting, sanding, chroming, grey powdercoat primer, mettalic silver colour coat, lacquered then baked. with 2x Eco Contact CP's and 2x ContiPremiumContact 2 all with 4.5mm even tread (although the rear tyes are getting a tad old)

Rear Lights £30 - Good condition

Late Headlights £100 - Recently stripped, cleaned and re-sealed. Come with yellow French spec style bulb inserts on the full beam (not paint, actual galss bulb covers)

Indicators £30 each unit - They have a few small hairline cracks but are still water sealed and otherwise clean and fresh. [/i]

Wing Mirrors £30 - Fully working with recent glass

50mm splitter £50 - No cracks or splits, it has a few small scuffs but nothing major and it cleans up very well. Comes with the metal fixing strip.

Front Grill £25 - Very clean with silver VW emblem. One clip broke but not fully missing so fits very well. I'll chuck in some recent slam panel rubbers with it.

VR6 Rear badge £10 - Clips intact, good condition, slight fading of the silver

Corrado rear badge £10 - Clips intact, good condition, slight fading of the silver

Roof strips £50 - Still has the seal which normally comes off although starting to go a little wavy. £50

Front window glass 20 - Pair, good condition

Lupo aero wiper conversion - £100 - Part numbers 6X2 955 410 A / C with MK4 Golf Genuine wiper blades.

Wiper Motor - £10 Visually grubby but fully working

Genuine Sharan Stubby aerial - 10 - Like new.

Under bonnet Seals £40 - All three seals, good condition. Bonnet strip comes with fixing lugs

Number plate tub SOLD

Door Triangles SOLD

rear spoiler + mech SOLD

Foglights SOLD

window scrapers SOLD

Front window seals SOLD

VR6 Front Badge SOLD

rear side windows and seals SOLD

Interior

Pedal Box £100 - excellent working condition, no cracks to the welds.

300mm OMP Steering Wheel and Boss £70 - Good condition, aftermarket steering wheel, leather starting to shine a little.

Heater Controls £70 - Fully working on all dials.

Clocks £50 - Showing 135k, fully working MFA and dials

Clocks £50 - Showing 137k, fully working MFA and dials but needs new bulbs

Window Switches £20 - Fully working as does the illumination

Dash switches 10 each - Demister and foglights

Dash Vents £20 - All tabs complete and no cracks, fit nice and tight in the dashboard still.

Parcel Shelf £30 - Black, mint. With both straps intact.

Dash trays under trays £10 each - All good condition

Boot speaker trays £20 - Good condition with no splits or tears to the material covering

Boot plastics £30 - The trim on the inside of the boot door, very good with new plastic fixings

Passenger window reg £30 - Fully working, a tad clunky but I'll grease up the runners before sale

Heater Box and motor £50 - Fully working motor on all speeds and doesn't squeal! I will refurbish the flaps within the box. Comes with a very recent matrix

Speedo Binnacle Covers - £10 - A few missing clips and one has been repaired on the rear - All fit well though and NEVER fall off.

Fusebox Clips £10 - All clips intact. Look very new.

Dashboard SOLD

drivers window reg SOLD

Full lock set SOLD

a, b and c pillars SOLD

gearknob and gaiter SOLD

Roof Lining SOLD

wiper/indicator stalks SOLD

Fusebox cover and tabs SOLD

glovebox SOLD

Spoiler Control Module SOLD

headlight switch SOLD

Floor Mats SOLD

Steering Column Surround - SOLD

Centre Console SOLD

window scrapers SOLD

Full Black Heated Leather Interior SOLD

Black carpet SOLD

Boot carpet SOLD

bonnet cable SOLD

Drivetrain

Front Subframe £100 - with wishbones, ARB and recent ball joints

Rear Axel £100 - Comes with recent genuine bushes but no calipers or hoses

Brakes £150 - 288mm fronts painted black with recent genuine discs and pads - MK4 rears painted black with recent genuine pads; compete with Goodridge stainless hoses suitable for the corrado.

Weitec Coilovers £200 - Hicon GT, hight adjustable, used but no leaks. I've cleaned the threads and all collars move freely by hand. Recent genuine topmounts and bearings.

driveshafts £30 - Pair, good condition with no splits in the CV boots.

hub carriers £30 - With very recent bearings

steering rack £50 - with recent tie rods and tie rod ends

steering column SOLD

Full ABS System SOLD

Engine

Gearbox £100 - No whines, crunches or noises. Recently filled with MT-90

Long Block £100 - Bottom end mated to head. No ancillaries or brackets. Can split.

Stainless Exhaust System £350 - Very high quality

OBD2 full turnkey Conversion £450 Plug and play conversion. De-immobilised ECU, all wiring done and re-wrapped. Inlet, MAF, TB etc. Everything you need with non of the messing. VAGCOM scanned - no fault codes.

Radiator and Fans £100 - Original and are fully working on all 3 speeds. They sound healthy and don't vibrate. Rad comes with recent top elbow.

Radiator Hoses £50 - Original VW, but loads of life left

Uprated Headlight Loom £50 - Modified so the relays are in a watertight box and wiring lengthened so it fits perfect. Uses genuine headlight plugs

Front cross member £50 - No major rust and ideal for powdercoat.

Radiator support bracket £50 - No major rust and as good as they come.

Coilpack £50 - Used but Genuine VW, doesn't arc or cause misfire

OBD2 Lambda £20 - Used but working

Knock Sensors £10 each - Genuine, used and working.

Timing belt covers £10 each - Good condition.

2.9 inlet and throttle body £100 - OBD1, comes with new genuine TB gasket

Auxiliary tensioner £10 - Comes without the plastic pulley

Auxiliary tensioner £20 - Powdercoated, although starting to crack and ideally needs re-coating or painting. Recent new bearing and excellent pulley though!

Camshaft sensor £20 - Genuine and working

Injectors, fuel rail and fpr £100 - Recently refurbished, ultrasonically cleaned, flow tested and powdercoated.

Crack pipe £20 - no cracks or splits, fully usable condition

Fan control module £20 - Fully working on all three speeds and aux pump on ignition/10 mins aferwards

Standard exhaust manifold £30 - no cracks or broken studs

K&N panel Filter £20 - nice and clean. fits G60's too.

Thermostat housing cover £15 - Was a new genuine item less than 12 months ago.

Aux water pump SOLD

Stainless exhaust Manifold SOLD

HT Leads SOLD

HT Lead Holders SOLD

Bosch Motorsport Coilpack SOLD

VR6 DOHC engine cover SOLD

alternator £SOLD

Waterpump £SOLD

fuel pump SOLD

Oil Catch Tank SOLD

Aux water pump SOLD

Edited by P3rks

Hi Rich, do you have the pins and springs that allow the seat to move back and forth? They have a u shape on the end if that makes sense? Think I left them in the car I broke and now need some. I can collect from you. Cheers

Pictures (more to follow as I remove them):

Aerial.jpg

EngineBaySeals.jpg

FoglightsandIndicators.jpg

WiperMech.jpg

trimpieces.jpg

SteeringWheel.jpg

Grill.jpg

Headlights.jpg

HeaterControlsjpg.jpg

BootCover.jpg

LupoAreoWipers.jpg

PacelShelf.jpg

FrontSplitter.jpg

clocks.jpg

RearSpeakerGrills.jpg

RoofStrips.jpg

HeadlightLoom.jpg

BonnetProp.jpg

Edited by P3rks

Hi Rich, do you have the pins and springs that allow the seat to move back and forth? They have a u shape on the end if that makes sense? Think I left them in the car I broke and now need some. I can collect from you. Cheers

Erm.. More than likely. If not I'll have spares. I'm back at the unit on Wednesday so if I have some, they are FOC to you. Can't charge you for those buddy!

Hi.what condition is the drivers side fog in? Cheers.

Hi,

It's in great condition, as is the passenger side. There is already two in the line though. Sorry!

More Pictures:

RandomBits.jpg

DashBits.jpg

DashBits2.jpg

InteriorTrim.jpg

Electricalbits.jpg

exteriorbits.jpg

Speedlines.jpg

Edited by P3rks

Hi Rich, You say the moonroof is a straight swap for a late car, do you know whats the difference to an early?

If its fits an early then I'll take it.

Hi Rich, You say the moonroof is a straight swap for a late car, do you know whats the difference to an early?

If its fits an early then I'll take it.

The only difference is the motor and switch as earlier and later use different wiring plugs. The actually sunroof cassette and moonroof is identical so it should fit no problem. Just fit your motor and switch and viola! :)

My only concern it a big thing to post, any thoughts?

Hi would you be willing to courier the complete interior to AB52?

Cheers

Ian

I am. I'm unsure how much it'll cost though. I'll PM you so we can work out the best way of getting it up there.

Rich

My only concern it a big thing to post, any thoughts?

Rich

Sounds good, for shipping I'd say wrap in bubble wrap then fold thick cardboard round it. Maybe send by courrier, my hermes is cheap. If you have trouble, I may be able to arrange a UPS pickup through my work.

Sounds good, for shipping I'd say wrap in bubble wrap then fold thick cardboard round it. Maybe send by courrier, my hermes is cheap. If you have trouble, I may be able to arrange a UPS pickup through my work.

Sounds good with me I have loads of double walled cardboard, foam and bubble wrap. Be warned, it's a big ass unit though as it has runners which are almost as long as the roof! I'll PM you for postage and payment arrangement.

Regards

Rich

Seems such a good spec and condition car. Would it not have been feasible kr possible to have had the bodywork sorted out?

Hi, do you still have the headlight switch?

Thanks

I do :)

any photos of the exhaust?

Someone is coming to look it at on Wednesday. I'll get photo's if it doesn't sell.

Seems such a good spec and condition car. Would it not have been feasible kr possible to have had the bodywork sorted out?

It was a nice car, bodywork wasn't mint to start with but mechanically it was great. Plus I have some tasty spares as I'm selling up. So it's a mixture really.

But someone had seriously vandalised it. Keyed every panel to the point of ridges in the metal. Looks like bricks or a hammer has been used. Bonnet and roof has been jumped on and the A/C pillars are dented and appear bent. Someone's proper had a go at it. The shell is dead. It needed a re-shell and I'm saving for a Porsche. I make some money, this car will save other Corrado's. Win Win in my book.

Edited by P3rks

Hi P3rks

You mention you have lots of other spares too - do you have an early front grill by any chance pls?

Can I have the fan control module please? I'm also after the 8/10 pin plug and the first foot or so of the loom if possible?

Edited by Sean_Jaymo

I finally manage to get a message up, fixed computer station this time and no bloody phone.

Anyway, I've sent you a PM regarding payment details regarding both foglamps mate.

I'm after the driver's external window scraper, the parcel shelf, the gear knob (without gaiter if you're prepared to split?), the steering column surround if you have it (and it's in good nick, and for an adjustable column) and, if you have it and it's the one with the 'unleaded' script, the blank button to the right of the steering wheel please? I'll PM you as well.. :)

Hi P3rks

You mention you have lots of other spares too - do you have an early front grill by any chance pls?

Hello, I don't think I do but I will double check Tomorrow for you.

Can I have the fan control module please? I'm also after the 8/10 pin plug and the first foot or so of the loom if possible?

Yep, no problem. I also have an old Corrado VR6 loom so I'll cut the plug off that with ore than enough wiring for you. I'll dig it out tomorrow.

I finally manage to get a message up, fixed computer station this time and no bloody phone.

Anyway, I've sent you a PM regarding payment details regarding both foglamps mate.

I'll PM back.

I'm after the driver's external window scraper, the parcel shelf, the gear knob (without gaiter if you're prepared to split?), the steering column surround if you have it (and it's in good nick, and for an adjustable column) and, if you have it and it's the one with the 'unleaded' script, the blank button to the right of the steering wheel please? I'll PM you as well.. :)

I have them all, I'd rather keep the knob and gaiter complete please. The unleaded black button is from an early car, but I have a box full of stuff like that so i'll dig through it.

I'm going to the unit tomorrow so i'll dig al of these parts out and get photo's for everyone :)

Hi is the fuel pump fully working and tested as myn has s problem when the fuel gets to around a quarter.

If so ill will take thanks.

Hi,

I did post a message on your ed38 ad, however I thought I might get an answer faster on here :).

Are the rear hubs + discs available?

Thanks,

liam