Hairyarse

What a place this is! :-)

Hi all

I'm not wanting to blow smoke up your asses or anything, but have to say that I've not been here even a week yet and the welcome and help I've had so far from you all has been absolutely fantastic - I feel at home already!

I help run the MK1 Golf Owners Club and we have a similar approach, but it seems hard to find elsewhere at times and having experienced some other car forums recently (that shall remain nameless!) where I've struggled to get any response, my short time here so far has been a pleasant contrast and a breath of fresh air.

So two surprises for me really, how great the Corrado is (how I've never been in one before being a VW man I don't know) and how great this place is - a credit to you all.

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Cheers

Andy

Ive always found this forum provides so much help, this will ultimately save you money when dealing with the inevitable problems that arise.

At the same time i have found the forum is very good at opening up your eyes to buying things that are a 'good idea'..

Ultimately they probably cancel each other out..

Seriously though i have met some great people through this community and have found that the idiot representative has, on the whole, been kept to a minimum...

It's always nice to receive such complimentary feedback on this little community. As John says, you are indeed most welcome - it's always great to continue to get new Corrado owners onboard, trying to keep these great cars on the road.

Seriously though i have met some great people through this community and have found that the idiot representative has, on the whole, been kept to a minimum...

great ending summary Goldie :)

Cheers,

This is a great forum, I understand some can be a bit clique (not had any first hand experience), but not this one!

I've been on here since 2003 and the atmosphere, friendliness and helpfulness have always been consistently the best I've seen on any forum.

I still think the forum is in need of a subforum, to discuss the various ways of curing and slicing pork products though :)

LOL, appreciate the comments chaps and food based discussions are always a win!!

The help I've had already has saved me some grief and expense in buying parts at sensible prices. The only down side is there isn't a VR6 lump under the bonnet of mine, but one day, one day.... :cool:

It's what every owner of a 4 cylinder Corrado aspires to.

(now I'm going to run and hide) ;)

It's what every owner of a 4 cylinder Corrado aspires to.

(now I'm going to run and hide) ;)

coffee spat everywhere!!

I've been on here since 2003 and the atmosphere, friendliness and helpfulness have always been consistently the best I've seen on any forum.

I still think the forum is in need of a subforum, to discuss the various ways of curing and slicing pork products though :)

Was only last night i was thinking about how we need a thread about cheese, i might start one.

You two crack me up!

IM SO UP FOR A CHEESE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by EJ Taylor

Jim, complete total and utter 24 carat, fur lined ocean going BLASPHEMY ! :)

Spoken like a true 4 cylinder Corrado owner ;)

You two crack me up!

IM SO UP FOR A CHEESE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm, cheeeeeeese!

Cheesado, or Curedhamdo? I'm seeing a strong bond between the Corrado and cured pork and fermented milk products.

For the spice lovers among us, how about a Curryado thread?

Nice! people can post their recipes with how much Chilliado to put in ;)

Mmmmm, cheeeeeeese!

Cheesado, or Curedhamdo? I'm seeing a strong bond between the Corrado and cured pork and fermented milk products.

What's next? Sharknado?