seanl82

RR day at Stealth 1/3/15

Guys and gals, the VR6OC have organised a RR day as in title. It's a Sunday as thats the only day Stealth do these block bookings on the rollers. They seem to be struggling for numbers as there will be 25 slots with 5 reserve. There are currently 8 slots still available if you want to roll, but even if not there are a few of us from here attending, so would be good for just a general meet and to have a nosey if you don't. Get yourself over there and get those slots booked up! :thumbleft:

I'm already on the list Sean but if we can get a few more interested that'd be great.

Come on folks!

Maybe this maybe worth a day out to collect vaghags car!!!

Hes on the spectators list. Will it be ready in time!......................

Mic, Sean_Jaymo and Hoffmeister on on there too. Its us four one after another! :cool:

Yeah I'm off.... Think I'll be driving away without Adriana though!! Matty up can get in the derv with me if u like? Fuzz, you game? We could get miles n Wendy involved too? Cheers for sharing event Sean, I know I said I would too but u beat me to it....

Mine might be ready by then and I need to do a couple of thousand miles of running in. Won't run it.

Yeah I'm off.... Think I'll be driving away without Adriana though!! Matty up can get in the derv with me if u like? Fuzz, you game? We could get miles n Wendy involved too? Cheers for sharing event Sean, I know I said I would too but u beat me to it....

Don't have have room for one more do you? If not, might Bob down in the golf.

Up for popping along in the ST and happy to roller it if they struggle to make up the numbers. Be interested to see what a bone stock ST is putting out :)

I'll see if I can get a pass for this. Will be in the Golf VR though. It's not been RR'd before so am keen to see what it does.

Don't have have room for one more do you? If not, might Bob down in the golf.

No worries Chris :)

Guys, anyone who wants a run lets start a list with name, vehicle etc. then this can be taken to organiser on vr6oc

Tempting, I'm due a service/overhaul.

Anyone wanna give me a lift home to South London? :norty:

Guys, anyone who wants a run lets start a list with name, vehicle etc. then this can be taken to organiser on vr6oc

Jim - Fiesta ST (if I have to run at the end as my car won't be the VR6, then no worries).

Is it just a run on the rollers or is there some fuel setup done too? Seriously tempted if so, despite the 300 mile round trip.

If I attend, just for the social, I can offer you a lift to the train station Nick.

It might cost you a run in your VRT tho m8 ;) lol

Is it just a run on the rollers or is there some fuel setup done too? Seriously tempted if so, despite the 300 mile round trip.

Just a run on the rollers. It's still worth the price but not really if it'll cost you a tank of fuel to get there and back!

Just a run on the rollers. It's still worth the price but not really if it'll cost you a tank of fuel to get there and back!

Shame that cos the old girl could do with a bit of a tune up (even if just to find 1HP)

I'm up for this, pop me down for a run

You can catch a quick ride back if u need mate :)

How much is this? It would be good to return to Stealth and see if the Storm is still reaching the same figures I got back in Dec 2013 when I had the 263 cams fitted by them