seanl82

RR day at Stealth 1/3/15

Don't have have room for one more do you? If not, might Bob down in the golf.

shame vaghag would be good to fetch her hme that weekend. I mat come down in verity for a run so will be plenty of room.

Will check the diary!

Guys, the OP on the VR6OC has asked if anyone here is interested, they need to get over there and register, put a post on the newbs hangout with some pics, then register interest on that thread. Change in goal posts I know but it'll only take 5 minutes to do. 7 spaces left I believe, with 4 reserves.

shame vaghag would be good to fetch her hme that weekend. I mat come down in verity for a run so will be plenty of room.

Will check the diary!

Your telling me bud!! Be nice to get the cars out together..... Not the same in the derv daily

If I come I will only be watching as verity doesnt go on the rollers without heightening the suspension

I'm Going to have to raise Adriana too, Cat bought me a driving day at spa!!!

I noticed you are a lucky boy!

I'm already on the list too :-) tried to convinced my other half to finish quicker the lsd upgrade on his mk2 golf and sign up for a rr day, but we had a few unexpected expences on other stuff :-(

Will be a good day this :)

Remember to sign on the VR6OC thread if you want to run your ride :D

Is Ron (Hofmeister) still running the charger? I'm stuck in the middle with my measly stock abv, of a load of 24v and charged Corrados if so! I don't want to change it, but I don't want to feel left out and disappointed afterward!

yeah i think he sold the SC

least your car is running sean. mine is well and truly on the ramps!!

Don't think I have any sympathy for you Chris! I think it's on the ramps for a pretty exciting reason or 400!

fraid not mate.... its cool though as i normally only tax it between April & Sept

At least your car will be there Chris!

Wish I could have the will power not to drive my car half the year

Saved me putting on 12k miles on

It's usually in bits over winter so I'd be in trouble there! :)

Fingers crossed there's room at the end of the day to stick my Fiesta ST on :) Be a good chance to take some abuse from Vince & Jon too of course ;)

Fingers crossed there's room at the end of the day to stick my Fiesta ST on :) Be a good chance to take some abuse from Vince & Jon too of course ;)

How are you finding the ST? I was going to pop over to this with my MK5 but the clutch is slipping pretty badly. Vince has ordered a Helix for me but it won't be fitted in time, booooooo :(