Dox

Vw corrado * vr6 - rare & future classic * ££££ spent * stunning condition *

Not your usual rubbish ? Is he saying he normally sells crap , or usually , Corrados are crap ? .

ha ha good spot

why cant they just write a normal advert instead of making themselves look like fools to those who know

Would be nice to know what they spent £1000 on then as:

1) O/S Front Fog Light has water ingress or condensation

2) Exhaust tailpipe is starting to rot away

3) Looks like corrosion by the number plate lights

4) The 17"(?) wheels are showing signs of corrosion under the paint.

Why aren't people honest with their descriptions?

Ian.

What's with the skanky rusty exhaust pipe? As Ian says, looks like rot starting on the boot round by the number plate illumination too. Overall looks like a reasonably straight example though.

Another pet hate of mine is no dust cap on the tyre valve. Not great attention to detail. The drivers seat also looks a bit saggy and can only assume that bolster is knackered as it has been carefully excluded from the photos. Overall not a bad car, £2,500 would probably be a fair price.

Paint missing on N/S of rear bumper, and gearknob is shot. I certainly don't think its a 4k car, but I expect someone will pay close to that for it. Just goes to show that you can polish money into one, as thats the only difference to one being advertised at 1-2k less imo

And while we are at it - The excellent Continental tyres have transformed into a Geostar for the photograph. From memory they are a cheap Chinese brand.

Would be nice to know what they spent £1000 on then as:

1) O/S Front Fog Light has water ingress or condensation

2) Exhaust tailpipe is starting to rot away

3) Looks like corrosion by the number plate lights

4) The 17"(?) wheels are showing signs of corrosion under the paint.

Why aren't people honest with their descriptions?

Ian.

I spent over £1000 on my car just on garage bill and I dont think I would dare to ask for more than £2500 on mine :(

Spoiler goes up at 70mph???

And while we are at it - The excellent Continental tyres have transformed into a Geostar for the photograph. From memory they are a cheap Chinese brand.

My thoughts entirely. No pun intended.

But if dealers are going to bs about such simple things then what else will they crap on about to sell it..... Although it looks like an ok car I'd avoid it personally. I certainly wouldn't pay 4k

At least its all bargaining potential and i suppose that if these cars do start to sell at this condition for this kind of price then it shows that they are rising , remember it wasnt that long ago that prices was rock bottom and a reasonable vr could have been had for 1500 ish

'genuine and warranted miles of just 149k'. Phew, feeling relieved,there are lots of clocked cars being wound back to a mere 149k miles....