VR-Sixy

Tyre Shine / Dressing

Just wondering what your 'go to' product is for this. Tried several kinds, but nothing seems to last. :bad-words:

I use this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/361291052468?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&rlsatarget=&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

although not bothered putting it on for a long time, its quite thick so can take a while and a good brush to get it on, but out of all the ones i'd tried i found it the best so far. Heard some people just use WD40

I use this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/361291052468?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&rlsatarget=&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

although not bothered putting it on for a long time, its quite thick so can take a while and a good brush to get it on, but out of all the ones i'd tried i found it the best so far. Heard some people just use WD40

+1.. longest lasting of anything i've used, but takes forever to get on in between lettering etc.

Autoglym tyre dressing. Lasts a few days but would prefer something a bit more durable

Meguiars tyre endurance gel

Brilliant!

Best I've used so far

Lasts ages

Had the same bottle for over a year

Yeah I used to use the Meguiars stuff too, when I cared about cars. Now I just get the Polish guys at Tesco to clean my car :)

Megs also

Make sure you apply it quite thick , once you have it in all the gaps get an old towel and buff off otherwise iv found it flicks of on to the paint when its been driven

I'm using Gtechniq T1 tyre dressing. gives a really nice finish.

Used to use the megs but found it stuck all up the sides of my car and also used to make the wheels messy when it got mixed with brake dust.

Another vote for Megs.

Best I've used so far and coupled with their sponge applicator (could be made for way cheaper but the case is good) means easy application quickly and effectively each time without wasting product.

megs endurance for me too. as Red Bourbon says dont leave too much on or it will sling all over your nice clean panels

Another vote for Megs.

Best I've used so far and coupled with their sponge applicator (could be made for way cheaper but the case is good) means easy application quickly and effectively each time without wasting product.

Good news as I have just purchased three bottles from Halfords during a flash sale plus the three for two offer.

Another vote for Megs 🏼

Best applying with a sponge, and wiping off with some kitchen towels before driving the car.

Good news as I have just purchased three bottles from Halfords during a flash sale plus the three for two offer.

3 bottles will last you a lifetime!!!

Gtechniq T1 here too. Lasts more than 5 minutes, doesn't splatter up the side of the car and doesn't look false.

£12 or so a bottle and I'm sure you'll get a year out of that quite easily. A single application still looks good 3 weeks later.

Gtechniq T1 here too. Lasts more than 5 minutes, doesn't splatter up the side of the car and doesn't look false.

£12 or so a bottle and I'm sure you'll get a year out of that quite easily. A single application still looks good 3 weeks later.

Smells fantastic too. 1 coat leaves it natural but 2 coats gives them a nice sheen

I've got c5 on my wheels and it's amazing. I've never known wheels be so very easy to clean and look fantastic afterwards.

It's quite labour intensive to apply C5 but definitely worth the effort. T1 on the other hand couldn't be any easier to apply.

3 bottles will last you a lifetime!!!

Not if you own an 18 wheel truck :)!!

I've got c5 on my wheels and it's amazing. I've never known wheels be so very easy to clean and look fantastic afterwards.

It's quite labour intensive to apply C5 but definitely worth the effort. T1 on the other hand couldn't be any easier to apply.

agreed

Not if you own an 18 wheel truck :)!!

Nearly there with four sets of wheels to do, I suppose I could also detail my lawn mower if I get bored :)