Harrier

The big F40 build !

My 8yr old son loves Lego and when we saw this kit was available we decided to get it, 1158 pieces !!

Very well designed, it takes a bit of concentration even though it's meant for 14yrs upwards. Started building it today, glad I had my lads help!

Lego has certainly moved on from my day :)

006_zps8aeuoq4j.jpg

progress so far

009_zpsyzivk3nd.jpg

will post up our progress if you are interested !

Agreed, Lego is cool, my wee boy is still a bit young but I'm looking forward to doing some in the future :)

Lego certainly bring some good kits out. The cargo ship is my favourite. Sold out in weeks last Xmas. Kits were selling for silly money on eBay.

My kids are eleven and fourteen. We still build stuff with Lego . One of the greatest toys invented in my opinion .

We love Lego in our house. I have the F40 ready to go and the other half has the Big Bang set, but were not allowed to open them until the sanding and the priming has been done on the stairs.

I have to say, as we don't have kids in the house, we have a LOT of Lego including some really awesome sets that we have collected over the years including the VW Camper, the Mini, Super Star Destroyer and all the Harry Potter sets because we are the kids in this house!

To think a few years ago, Lego was on its arse and in risk of going under! Kids today are getting into it again and we have started buying it for my nephew to get another generation into it.

I still feel that a lot of my engineering understanding comes from years spent building Technic sets as a kid

Loads of fun reminds me of the technical Lego tractor I had as a kid with spinning drive shafts!!

loving this!!

I still have one of the original large car technic sets from when I was a kid, as well as the pneumatic set, in the loft

I always said one day I will rebuild it as I still remember having to get the timing correct on the engine in it

it is sat next to my boxed original Gen 1 Jetfire transformer ;)

We love Lego in our house. I have the F40 ready to go and the other half has the Big Bang set, but were not allowed to open them until the sanding and the priming has been done on the stairs.

I have to say, as we don't have kids in the house, we have a LOT of Lego including some really awesome sets that we have collected over the years including the VW Camper, the Mini, Super Star Destroyer and all the Harry Potter sets because we are the kids in this house!

To think a few years ago, Lego was on its arse and in risk of going under! Kids today are getting into it again and we have started buying it for my nephew to get another generation into it.

I still feel that a lot of my engineering understanding comes from years spent building Technic sets as a kid

WOW they are some tasty lego kits!!

my friend has the camper van but still hasn't built it & I have always lusted after the Death Star that was seen on Big Bang but they are so expensive I have never managed to get one

I went into toys r us to get a new nerf gun for nerf wars with the gf's kids a few weeks ago & stood in awe like a 5 year old at the Star Wars lego display - I could have parted with a grand easy I reckon!

The DeathStar is sweet, I have the second one, that make a play set, I would love the original one based on the part built second DeathStar with it part clad and part open.

As for the old red Test car, that is THE set I always wanted.

If I get time tomorrow, I will start a build thread with all the sets we currently have. Would be fun for people to post all the Lego builds that are going on

All finished now :)

Pretty pleased with it, surprised with peoples general enthusiasm with Lego :thumbleft:

Lego%20F40%20%20001_zps0ecvud23.jpgLego%20F40%20%20002_zpsqbnarvby.jpg

Lego%20F40%20%20005_zpsbsvbasbo.jpg

Now a Lego Corrado would be really cool !

My good lady has bought me this kit for my birthday but won't let me build it until then (next month).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82538[/ATTACH]

My good lady has bought me this kit for my birthday but won't let me build it until then (next month).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82538[/ATTACH]

tidy!! :D