p0l1wrath

creation motorsport silcsone hoses

Black isn't my first choice but I'd go with it if it netted us a discount. I could give them a ring at lunch time and see if they'd budge on price for 3 sets in black :)

*edit*

Googling around it looks as though they only shift on price for orders of 10 sets or more, and even then only 10% - no chance of us getting 10 sets bought I wouldn't think :(

Black isnt my first choice just thought thats what you'd be happy with Jim ie keeping it to a stock look? Whats your 1st choice colour wise im open to all colours?

Chaps - just got off the phone Roose are happy to do 10% off if we all buy the same set in black :) Who's in?

Colour wise I'm happy with black to be honest for that more OE style look :)

If you guys who were tempted can decide before the end of the day if you want to go ahead, I can let the guy from Roose know. He said that he's happy for us to ring up and pay seperately - we don't need to do them all as one order.

OK mate - nevermind :) I'll just get my order in with them in the meantime.

A set is £283.26 so I guess that price minus £28.33 :) But unless we can get another person to commit to a set, we can't get that price.

A set is £283.26 so I guess that price minus £28.33 :) But unless we can get another person to commit to a set, we can't get that price.

Do we all have to have black Jim?

Well I proposed that idea to him to bring the price down so that's what I figured we were going with.

I only really suggested the group buy idea as there seemed to be three of us ready to purchase fairly quickly - not sure I've got the stomach for trying to organise a fully fledged group buy this time around.

Apologies but I got itchy feet and just ordered my hoses today. £310 on their eBay page, including clips. Sorry :(

Apologies but I got itchy feet and just ordered my hoses today. £310 on their eBay page, including clips. Sorry :(

don't forget to get yourself one of the one time use clamp clips for the connection to the PCV valve Jim, or remind Vince as he did a nice little fix on mine when he fitted them ;)

Fair doos Jim im torn between getting blue now. 😒

This is why I briefly considered red, to match the VR6 red HT leads.. but then just wimped out and went with boring black :) I was thinking more of how coloured hoses can look after a few years of grot on them! Go a bit faded, few oil stains here and there.. figured at least black hides those sorts of things!

This is why I briefly considered red, to match the VR6 red HT leads.. but then just wimped out and went with boring black :) I was thinking more of how coloured hoses can look after a few years of grot on them! Go a bit faded, few oil stains here and there.. figured at least black hides those sorts of things!

the black do still look nice Jim. they have a better outer finish than the OE hoses & of course the lovely logo in white will stand out

my blue ones have been on since Nov 2014. i have given them a quick wipe over a few times but nothing major. i do plan on 'sprucing' them up with some auto glym engine bay cleaner stuff but as you can see from the pic in the link i posted above the colour remains strong so far

i think the only hose to get a bit mucky is the one which connects to the PCV valve. as per with the issue it has with the jubilee clip, this is due to the final section of the hose after the 90 degree elbow being very short

I can't picture the pcv hose? I deleted my PCV for an oil catch can and don't recall having to change any coolant hose.

Received my roose hoses yesterday can anyone confirm that the two hoses shown are isv to intake elbow and rocker breather to intake elbow? Confused because I thought they were just for coolant!

Thanks

a70eb793d8c9f80c02d905e36ec4ab36.jpg

My Roose hoses are out for delivery today :) (though to my home address... doh)

My Roose hoses are out for delivery today :) (though to my home address... doh)

Nice get a pic up when you receive them mate.

Samco sell a kit for the oil cooler hoses as well, worth getting imo. Not sure if there is a roose or equivalent kit for those

Pipes for those that are interested :) They're not quite as glossy as I feared they would look so I think will look reasonably OE. Good service from Roose!

Pipes for those that are interested :) They're not quite as glossy as I feared they would look so I think will look reasonably OE. Good service from Roose!

looking good jim :D