Jim

Competition Time - Win BTCC Tickets, Sunday 18th September 2016

vr6.png.5a23f881a2afb0b762cc303e5a335818.pngCF.png.611290d7dbae63e4c2a1cf023932d1d3.pnglogo.png

Vince at Stealth Racing has very kindly offered a pair of tickets, to a lucky winner from either The Corrado Forum, or the VR6 Owners Club, for the British Touring Car Championship at Silverstone on the 18th September.

Between us we decided that there will just be one winner from both forums, who takes both tickets - that way, you can get a mate to come with you, and won't just be going on your own.

The rules are simple. Just post a message in this thread. You'll be entered into the draw. At the end of the deadline we'll put all the usernames of those who posted into a (virtual) hat and draw out a winner.

Two things I want to say. Firstly, if you're a member of both forums, please just enter once - either at the VR6OC or here. Secondly, if you know you can't actually make the event / date because of commitments don't bother entering as it's unfair on those who could actually make it.

Timeframes are tight (we just got the tickets today) so we're going to set a closing date for the competition of Monday the 12th September at 6pm. This gives us plenty of time to get the tickets to you!

Good luck!!

Good luck folks! Please don't make this thread into a discussion - just PM me if you have any questions. Ta.

Yes please! Cheers Vince!

I assume that driving a Corrado to the event is written into the t&c's for the lucky winner?!!!!

Competition is now closed. Winner to be announced shortly :)

Sorry chaps - it was a VR6OC user who won them. Thanks for taking part and hopefully we can set up some more competitions in the future!