spen

The "Norfolk Black"

Picked this up back in May, started the rebuild slowly, but getting to know some good people on here, this forum has been great, special thanks to lilfuzzer and VEEDUBBED.

Does anyone know this car? It was auto but Stealth converted it to manual few years ago......c4cc47cfe1089e6af4238cadf906592b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm..... this time of year, i'd probably go for a Norfolk Bronze......... gobble gobble gobble!!! :)

Hopefully it won't turn out to be a turkey!

dbdccfd41ab3373ae317de8d6d490116.jpg

New scuttle and TT wipers

But not road tested yet

Nice to see some pics pal

Paul has been and taken the bits pal

Cheers buddy

89189a6eb7368f8cc660a8839f09eae6.jpg

Just got back my reconditioned doors cards...... mmmmmm soft leather

Bringing back the love for grey leather interior

Never seen this much rust in this particular area on a rado before. It was stood about for a few years I suppose, however looking forward to receiving that replacement panel Lilfuzzer!

Ouch that is alot of rust. You replacing the panel yourself? Hope it hasn't eaten to far into the quarters.

It's gone up into the boot seal, think it's a bit over my welding skills! so will farm it out I think or see if a mate can do.

Apart from that corner it's not too bad, can't wait to get a new skin on him.

Never seen this much rust in this particular area on a rado before. It was stood about for a few years I suppose, however looking forward to receiving that replacement panel Lilfuzzer!

Looks like its had a tap up the bum and a replacement panel fitted in the past without ant rust prevention so its rotted inside out.

A shell cut will sort that for minimal outlay - panel wise anyway.

Looks like its had a tap up the bum and a replacement panel fitted in the past without ant rust prevention so its rotted inside out.

A shell cut will sort that for minimal outlay - panel wise anyway.

Yeah think you maybe right, best pal lilfuzzer will come to the rescue!

So found a universal leather arm rest for a corrado on German eBay that I thought I might trial as it was only about €14. Can get in the three different leather colours black, beige and grey so just thought I'd post a few pictures of it. It does require screwing into the handbrake housing cover which I wasn't prepared to do, but think you could use a good industrial strength double sided tape to maybe hold it in place but does depend on how heavy your arm is!

Also it might favour our auto gearbox gents as when changing gear can get in the way! Might be just the way I drive 4f85619ffd079d48d359023b4ddde522.jpgbf5fb354ab03057b04bc35a921f86c44.jpg1cf81e7b2c373c8082242f81f684a1d2.jpg

408293506d553b8b1cdce4d0d512361a.jpg

Finally got the rear painted along with all the other defects......

1e9ec196520c355660bf1321f5290ed5.jpg

Rear Badges on.....could do with a new corrado script but £90!?....have to wait for my birthday

cf2a1e234a3ec45488a7c8bb04aa08ee.jpg

Or badge-less eyebrow look?

Finally the interior is complete, the grey is growing on me b20296d2b0267b965ca8b777509996c4.jpg

daca3af55d421d8d666829c3c59d4280.jpg

Lined it up at FAB VW festival strumpshaw hall......

So found a universal leather arm rest for a corrado on German eBay that I thought I might trial as it was only about €14. Can get in the three different leather colours black, beige and grey so just thought I'd post a few pictures of it. It does require screwing into the handbrake housing cover which I wasn't prepared to do, but think you could use a good industrial strength double sided tape to maybe hold it in place but does depend on how heavy your arm is!

Also it might favour our auto gearbox gents as when changing gear can get in the way! Might be just the way I drive 4f85619ffd079d48d359023b4ddde522.jpgbf5fb354ab03057b04bc35a921f86c44.jpg1cf81e7b2c373c8082242f81f684a1d2.jpg

How are you finding the armrest? Is it actually real leather or simulated?