annavr6

Spoonfed tuning CF Wings

Hi All

We have been asked a few times now about supplying these as the shipping and import for a single person to get a set to the UK is absolutely crazy from what people say. I am currently looking into whether its viable for us to do it. What i want to know if what people would be willing to pay for a set if they were easily available with no shipping/import costs involved. I dont want to put the time into setting these up etc if no one is willing to purchase them.

I’d be up for a set of wings, possibly a scuttle cover as well

Edited by blue95

Not sure what they cost, but i remember being told the wings from VW were about £300 each, so i would expect to pay a bit more than that.

I'd definitely be very interested. I would have thought if they came in at £600 - £800 that would be about right. Obviously the cheaper the better though

The owner of spoonfed is banned from here for racist comments towards a forum member.

Not a penny of my money would support any of his products.

I’d be interested in a pair, but would prefer carbon/Kevlar as they would be painted. I used to work for a company that made parts for the Subaru WRC Team and the front wings where made from carbon/Kevlar to stop stones going through them and where a bit more flexible.