fla

Corrado appreciation

Wow they put the car up with a line out of 20 stunners its good to see the Rado getting up there.

Is it me or is number 17 ( ISDERA COMMENDATORE 112I ), yet another car that borrows the wing-mirrors from a Corrado ?

Still have a fondness for the 968. Test drove a couple many moons ago with a view to buying, but ended up with a VR6. Great car. There’s one that I see in Formby. LHD 968 in Amethyst violet. Used as an everyday knock about and looks every mile of its 250kms on the clock.

Must remember to stop being so sentimental about these things.

Awful write up from someone who obviously knows bugger all about cars..

That's an understatement :lol:

I'm sure VW seriously regret building and selling Passats in 2015 because every single one of them had knackered brakes and steering :lol:

Sounds like a carcoat damphands piece, lol. I take exception to the description of the pictured car as "unmodified", sitting as it does at least 30mm lower than a standard car, if not 50mm...

A fun write up though. :)

Good find, true appreciation, better with kw v3’s anyway ;)

Edited by 1xshaunx1

Sounds like a carcoat damphands piece, lol. I take exception to the description of the pictured car as "unmodified", sitting as it does at least 30mm lower than a standard car, if not 50mm...

A fun write up though. :)

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story - the car in the photos is little used and doesn’t even have a current MOT.

If I was the owner of that storm I would take it for an MOT for starters ! (shows expired on gov website) Then get it detailed and put some actual decent photos up of the car. If it is a decent one with good service history it could be a good buy for someone. Although it does look like it has spent a large amount of time off the road since 2010 but guess that comes with having a micro mileage car !

Credit to the owner and JMR as that Campaign looks amazing !