Keyo

Are these Vento competition 16 alloys

Is a bit iffy that don't have the correct centre caps= reckon if they have been rebored it will be the ET stamp that will yield if they are bespoke 16 speedlines- google subaru 16 speedlines and find out the et and same for 16 corrado speedline and ask seller to send picture of stamps. Might even be a subaru part number on there. 

Edited by Keyo

8 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Is a bit iffy that don't have the correct centre caps= reckon if they have been rebored it will be the ET stamp that will yield if they are bespoke 16 speedlines- google subaru 16 speedlines and find out the et and same for 16 corrado speedline and ask seller to send picture of stamps. Might even be a subaru part number on there. 

Description

speedline 16" alloys and tyres
5x100
et46
57.1 centre
195 45 16 tyres

Laptop reveals the refurb is probably a diy job?

12 hours ago, Keyo said:

If the lucky numbers come in tonight- mind you Im a strict 16 only boring old fart 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-RS301-17-X-7-5-ET33-5x100-VW-Audi-Seat/264726238074?hash=item3da2e9d37a:g:e-gAAOSwzMVet3Pj

I couldn’t trust myself out in the world with those on the car, they’d have to stay in a china cabinet in the living room!

6 hours ago, tonedef said:

I couldn’t trust myself out in the world with those on the car, they’d have to stay in a china cabinet in the living room!

Yeah as much as they are a true specimen of an alloy the liability of owning them and enjoying them make them not  attractive in some aspects - The BBS RM 4 stud are more common and can be had for £800.00 - just the polishing of them and the fact the BBS RA look great - never really had the urge to get a set but might get some RM one day.  To be honest that is why I love the Vento alloys I just leave them on the car and only the odd corrado owner know what they are - sometimes less is more. 

Edited by Keyo

Some vento alloys just came for sale on corrado club gb facebook. 1250.00  

Some vento alloys just came for sale on corrado club gb facebook. 1250.00  

Crikey. I like mine, but not that much

Makes me glad I only paid just over a tenth of that for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They have sold in 24 hrs. Got mine for a good price to. You tempted to sell ? I'm keeping mine. 

Edited by Keyo

They have sold in 24 hrs. Got mine for a good price to. You tempted to sell ? I'm keeping mine. 

No mate, no thoughts of selling. I love the look of them on the car too much.

Good to know if selling the car later though, change the wheels first and sell them separately.

7 hours ago, Tigerfish said:

No mate, no thoughts of selling. I love the look of them on the car too much.

Good to know if selling the car later though, change the wheels first and sell them separately.

Yep certainly wouldn't want to give them away for free that's for sure.