Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

:D

yay!!! you got home ok then!!? fantastic... cannot wait to see and hear this tomorrow....!!!

oh, your probably now officially the fastest girl on forum!!! lol!!!

:)

:oops: :D I did wonder if there are any other girlies out there with a supercharged vr

Yep got home fine. Really picks up at 4000 in every gear and glides up to 5500 its fab! you have to have a go tomorrow! I was doing 120 without realising....thought i was doing about 80 :lol:

I fitted my Konigsports, and flock me allmighty the ride quality is diaboloical!!

Still got some tweaking to do but if it was 200x better it will still be bl..dy awful, i hate them already, although they looks nice off the car.

Bought a stage 2 charger for the vr

:cheers: another svr on the way :cheers:

thanks for acknowledging mine :(

Blimey, Nikki, leave it alone! :lol: :wink:

Where did you get it done? Looks awesome :twisted:

thanks for acknowledging mine

:lol: .... :oops: ... sorry nik, i feel bad now , it wasnt intentional ... honest, i have a habit of rushing through threads and tend to miss important posts sometimes :oops:

are you planning any extra stuff for the corrado like a remap etc before fully exploring the extra performance 8), looks like your first impressions on the extra ponies are favourable, the trouble is it can get addictive !!!!!

finally got chance to lower it after fitting the coilies, just got to wait for the BBM boost hoses from g-werks and then i can start cleaning up the engine bay, and looking in to getting the subframes and rear beam either powder coated or galvanised.

i think the back end might need dropping a little more what does everyone think?

Blimey, Nikki, leave it alone! :lol: :wink:

Where did you get it done? Looks awesome :twisted:

:lol: My other half fitted it for me :D IT's a z-engineering stage 1

Leave it alone? pah. I'm just improving it.

general maintenance; although the plugs looked very good and the car is running well, they hadnt been changed in my 15k of ownership - new Bosh from GSF put in. Nicely done !

New ally pedals fitted, and a general tidy, plus had a look at sorting the lighting in the boot and interior (looking at some Cold Cathodes now).

gonna be busy this week with a new headunit and amp coming (so I finally get my Rockford fitted after 3 years!! :D).

Also got tyres, License Plates, and an alarm coming too (plus some other things that I can't remember atm :)

Fitted my new plates - look good and didn't get pulled by the cops either so I guess they're subtle enough 8)

fitted Lupo wipers... and just as I was closing the bonnet, it started raining...

they work really well.. Cool. :D

I've just replaced the outer bolster on the drivers seat with the help of Kev's 'how to' guide - thanks Kev! I've also replaced the rusty screws for the headlights, the bonnet stay rod, roof strips and auxillary water pump. I've also fitted my lovely new Autostyle mats - beige with blue trim, they look fab!

took the head off cleaned the bay re-wrapped the looms with nice shiny black loom tape. Made some measurements and a few plans, i think over the winter im going to hide my loom in the chassis legs and hide the rest of it from sight doesnt look like to bad a job, put a few more bitsa bling in the bay. tomorrow me and scrufferdubber are putting the new head and cam on along with some more bling a bbm fuel rail red tops. pics after no rice finger crossed for me eh guys and girls hope it all goes to plan this time!!