Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Corrado spotting - May 2005

Spotted 2 today in Leeds...........

Yellow G60 parked up near the Market and a blue G60 driving on the top road above the market, both within about 10 mins of each other.

Mine was parked just opposite the NCP car park getting a parking ticket :( Also had 2 lads taking pics of my motor as I returned to her.

NjA

saw a green storm on the m25 heading towards gatwick,, old boy driving it pimpin with some hottie

saw a G reg pearl grey one on the crawley slip road off the m23

my old nugget 16v

all 3 on the way back from the rr day, saw a few there too :lol:

Saw an M reg this afternoon about 4 at wilford/silverdale in nottingham, think it was a sherry pearl VR6. Anyone know it?

N reg blue VR at Castle Howard today. Could have been the one I saw in Harrogate a few weeks back so probably no-one on here...

Spotted as few recently:

a green VR6 L*** XHP about 6pm on Thursday afternoon in Stretford/Chorlton;

a little later a grey G reg I think on Wilbraham Rd in Chorlton;

a black and very shiny G60 judging by the number plate G6 0xx with nice wide wheels about 3am on Fri night/Sat morning on the A34 Kingsway in Fallowfield/Burnage;

a dark C parked up in Liverpool near all the bars on Sat night with for sale signs in the windows, J reg with non standard typeface on the number plate;

finally a blue VR A6 *** on the M62 eastbound that I followed for about 20 miles as soon as I joined from the M60.

edit: oh I nearly forgot another grey K reg VR on Kingsway too that I normally see parked up off Wilmslow Rd in Withington.

Not a bad looking valver just around the corner from my sisters in Limehouse - nice chrome wheels!

Saw a couple over this weekend. On saturday I followed a G-reg Aqua blue pearl from Trent Bridge to Safeway on the A52 (nottingham)

And another aqua blue on a road just outside Matlock bath, I waved but I think it was a bit late, that was on Sunday at about 12:30pm

Tasty Black J reg G60 with deep dish 5 spoke wheels, parked outside a car rental place in Weyhill this afternoon. Seen it before parked in Martins VW carpark.

NjA666,

my mate elis has a blue G60 (on standard BBS in leeds), it could`ve been him (although he`s not on here!!)

NjA666,

was my mate he spotted both corrado`s and slowed down to look

(i`ve never been spotted :( )

loads (6+) in newquay (run to the sun) including full rieger kitted in red with massoove rims.

beeped when in car, shouted 'RADDOOO' when on foot!