Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Scarlett's Rado.. p/chop pg 6...!

mmmmmmm....... euro-tastic...!!!!!

i'm thinking of having something like this done... obviously with my borbets and current badgeless grille and 90mm spoiler tho... not sure if the wing mirrors should go black or not tho....

decisions, decisions...!!! :)

be carbon fibre...

can see it now, my monitor at work was to dark..

not sure if the wing mirrors should go black or not tho....

decisions, decisions...!!!

come on gradeA knock one up :lol:

Just did a bit of a 'chop (my first ever!) on an old pic of the missus' rado - what you all think?

that is sooooooooooooooo phatt,, you gotta get that done,,, maybe some additional light smoked tints too,,,

this is why i hate photoshoppers,,, they cost too much in the long run :lol:

we only do whats requested :lol: u could say we save u money aswell when ideas look $hite :)

we only do whats requested :lol: u could say we save u money aswell when ideas look $hite :)

fair enough :lol:

also when ideas look poo the next idea costs double :p

BMW wheels?! Dave! 50 hail karmann's and you're forgiven ;)

not feeling the style especially, I dont think i've seen a 2 tone corrado I like and carbon fibre is a bit jap-scene for my tastes, but its a good 'chop non the less.

loving it do it... bit worried abt the bling grille though and the wing mirrors need to come off with your having no handles imo

hmmmmmmmm..... unfortunately i'm liking it more and more... if i done the two-tone paint, i'd leave the grille black with a black eyebrow spoiler, red door handles and my borbets with black centres and polished lips.... and no carbon bonnet, am not a fan, i'd just have mine done black.....

uuuugggghhhhh..... thats something else to add to the 'to do' list.... :)

you already got the seats matching :lol: so might as well get the outside done too... yeah carbon bonnets are horrible imo too

i'm likin the carbon bonnet on a red c,looks good could do with some help creatin the file that lets me do the carbon fibre if anyone can help?

This works... the line where black meets red is higher and makes all the difference IMO! (It's also the only C with a smooth bumper that works rather than making it look 'special' for some reason :? )

This works... the line where black meets red is higher and makes all the difference IMO! (It's also the only C with a smooth bumper that works rather than making it look 'special' for some reason :? )

That line looks a lot better tha the earlier one of Lauras, IMHO. I thought the black came down too far, sorry Lor 8)

That line looks a lot better tha the earlier one of Lauras, IMHO. I thought the black came down too far, sorry Lor 8)[/quote:d7031]

lol!!! yeah, i prefer the second one but i was struggling to explain to dave, who done the chop, where the black had to go!!!

(might ask him nicely to try it again with a pic of mine on borbets and with less black..... :) )