Sign in to follow this  
Leavon

Leavon's IceGayViolet VR-updated 15/04/07 with new pics

Thought it was about time I got some pics of my C up on here. Sorry about the crappy backgrounds, if there is ever a time when the car's clean, the weathers good and I've got time then I'll pop out somewhere nice and get some decent photo's.

I got the car about 4 years ago, I've always had Dubs, 2 scirroccos and a 2.0 16v C. I've done the usual mods, AMD rechip, Air filter, exhaust, light loom, supension and a couple of interesting ones like the TT Shift ring. The ZW1's have replaced my Cup 3's, continuing my Porsche fetish. I plan to get a full respray this year, chains and tensioners then maybe charging her if I'm confident that all is well :?

I might have to have alook at the rear springs, currently on a 30mm drop with H&R's, I had Eibachs on before and the car sat a lot lower at the back, may have to get some 40mm cause it's looking a little high.

I really can't imagine ever getting rid of this car, only thing that would tempt me is a 993, even then it'd be struggle.

The Pchopped pics are my attempt to make some otherwise dull pictures a little more interesting whilst echoing VW adverts.

Edit: the Seventh day wallpaper is zipped at 1280 and 1024 for your viewing pleasure :)

Ta v. much GadeA! My fave colour too, fortunately :)

Could someone tell me how to upload an Avatar at the bottom of the sig?

very nice.... 1st corrado i ever drove was that colour and a VR6 unfortunately wasnt anything like that

Very nice, loving the colour it really is a great one. What size rims are they? The drop looks ok to me, what shocks are you using?

You wont be able to put up 1280 pics, 1024 is the largest size you can upload on the forum.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

They are 17"'s Trigger, when you look at it from the side it sits higher at the back than at the front, prolly only 10mm. It's got Koni TA shocks and H&R springs. Hopefully switch to Coillies later in the year so that'll sort it.

If anyone wants either of the top two as wallpapers then I could post a 1024 version.

I'll see if anyone asks.

Suprised how low it looks on 17's, I have the same setup and mine looks higher on speedlines.

How much is yours lowered?

If you're looking at my avatar, I faked it, that was when I noticed how much higher it was when I updated the avatar from my old Cup 3's( car was on Eibachs then).

Heh, thanks Dave, it took me quite a while in Photoshop to get rid of all the reflections from the building next to the car, the lighting isn't quite right on the wheels but I'm not gonna go and add shadows (lifes too short) I was going for that Audi shadowy studio kinda look. I've got the image at 2200 but I haven't got any hosting. I'll replace the current one with a 1024 later.

Yeah a bigger pic would be great, then it would fill my desktop!

Keep up the good work.

Edit - I'll host the big one on my webspace if you like.

Nice ps skills , the back could do with a slight drop ,just to level it a bit more with the front imo

i really like those ZW1 rims , are they the same width all round ?

very clean its a credit to you

GIXXERUK completely agree with you on the drop, they're the same springs all round, don't know why it's higher at the back.

Yeah, the rims are 17X8's all round, I've noticed an increase in tramlining, even going from 7.5", I can live with it though.

they're the same springs all round, don't know why it's higher at the back.

heavy engine ? did you get the rims recently ? if so where from

cheers

paul

I've got Koni TA's/H&R setup same as you, take a look at the pics in my gallery, looks higher, must be a trick-of-the-eye. Only been on there 6 weeks and hardly been driven mind you so maybe they'll drop a little further.

Paul LOL, yeah s'pose the engine could have something to do with it. I got the rims just before Christmas, from Styledynamix, DTmotorsport also do them. They are the only places that I could find.

Triggermyson, Mine have been on for 18 months so yours should drop more over the next few months. Dragon green is lovely, I didn't realise it had so much blue in it.

Leavon, very nice indeed. What happened to the Cup 3's BTW? A mate of mine is looking out for some.

Yeah lovin the 'shop work there... shame the black to the right of the hood bleads over it slightly though - but like you said life's too short :lol:

Lovely C too... bet your glad to be back behind the wheel again! Top choice on rims too 8)