Sign in to follow this  
g60greeny

extended sills?

heheh, add a front numberplate and change the wheels and that's pretty much what Laura's looks like at the mo! Apart from the fully flared arches and angel eyes... hmmm... :lol:

See what peeps mean about the back bumper looking small though - the RS front comes pretty low but the RS rears I've seen look a bit wrong...

There are a couple of sets of nice sills and quite a few nice front bumpers, but I've yet to see an after market rear bumper that I really like.

kevHaywire, not sure about them,just realised how small they make the rear bumper look

Agreed, the front and rear bumpers could do with some modding to match the sills but otherwise I like...... OK, it was the monster brakes that really caught my attention :-)

There are a couple of sets of nice sills and quite a few nice front bumpers, but I've yet to see an after market rear bumper that I really like.

I agree, all I've ever seen are extended add on things which looks silly IMO.

would there be a way of extending the rear bumper by using another original bumper with a bit of plastic welding jiggery pokery?if u know what i mean?a bit of cuttin an welding

I suppose you could take another rear bumper, cut the bottom 4" or so off and placky weld it onto the bottom of the original bumper perhaps? Only snag is the exhaust cut out would be huge and the towing eye would sit higher up visually, but I suppose you could remove the towing eye completely and plate over it like MoonlightVR did with his?

been done in belgium kev, cant find the pic but looks very wrong... the bumper looks massive from the back

bill that cars phat but u cant see s**t

the sills are really just a covering they dont come any lower than std hang on try this.

been done in belgium kev, cant find the pic but looks very wrong... the bumper looks massive from the back

Yeah you're right, just thinking out loud....a pic would be cool for confirmation if you can find it.

the red one is probs one of the nicest lookin rears i've seen on a rado i can't put my finger on what it is though,what u guys think to the other one?

all though none seem to be made lower,just can't seem to be able to find one

1518181194.jpg

1518163093.jpg

1518371153.jpg

that red one is gorgeous! but where is the exhaust!

Probably pointing at the floor Seat style or side exit.

billinjahg60, where do you buy them? Or are they buy-able? :D

hooray, 200 posts. I am now an official fecking geek. Don't let this get out, alright fellas? :wink:

yeah it's a side exhaust, see pic.

I WANT SILL EXTENSIONS! perhaps the coolest exterior mod I've seen for the corrado after the smooth front bumper.

im sorry the white one is horrible!

yeah i'm not keen on the white one,it was just a pic i found usig the search,there doesn't seem to be many really nice lookin rear bumpers around,but that red one does look mint

bill that cars phat but u cant see s**t

the sills are really just a covering they dont come any lower than std hang on try this.

Just a cheap version of what i been doing :lol:

Kev, will have a butchers tomorrow evenings has i may have some time