Sign in to follow this  
g60greeny

extended sills?

i know a few of you don't like the rado wearin skirts but i'm quite likin the look personally,nothin flashy just nice subtle ones, anyone got any pics of there skirts or some nice lookin ones,i've just found a pic of of a rado which looks like its just had its sills extended which a quite like the look of maybe thats an option?

1505344196.jpg

I think there's a thread about that car somewhere but I like those sills too. Visually lowers the car quite nicely whilst retaining the OE look (apart from the side exit zorst).

The front bumper hangs quite a bit lower than the sills do anyway. Not sure what you'd do about the rear tho.

Front bumper should be about right but the back may be a little higher - not that it would look wrong imo... would like to see more pics of that C too - looks V nice 8)

think i'll ask the bodyshop man about this sometime this week

heres another few pics,all out of my project g60 folder the bodyshop man told me to collect so we can discuss options

1506063356.jpg

1506055457.jpg

1506031440.jpg

i dont understand the need or want for this.... sorry looks gay

It's for those of us that drive on crap roads - we can make the car look as low as yours without removing the sump/gearbox/subframe ;) :lol:

i dont understand the need or want for this.... sorry looks gay

It's for those of us that drive on crap roads - we can make the car look as low as yours without removing the sump/gearbox/subframe ;) :lol:

i havent removed fuckk all and not damaged anything either :fist: and you want to see crap roads, come visit down here mate...

i'd love a pair of those extended arches, cuz I would feel like I didn't see it right away. That's my big turn on. Like vr bonnets, wide arches, 993 mirrors, lupo wipers, de-locked handles (or nice audi ones) and every little bodywork detail on a10 lee's corrado :)

i'd love a pair of those extended arches, cuz I would feel like I didn't see it right away. That's my big turn on. Like vr bonnets, wide arches, 993 mirrors, lupo wipers, de-locked handles (or nice audi ones) and every little bodywork detail on a10 lee's corrado :)

Completely agree.

Who's that?! A10LEE :o

Yeah, reckon...

I've seen that blue one on the RS's before... Hmmm, gives me ideas!

care to share?

i think this looks alot better than the m3 skirts that are available for the rado

not to offend anyone who as them cause as far as i'm concerned its each to there own

reason i prefer the extended sills is that they look like part of the car,rather than a part thats been stuck on the car,if ya know what i mean?

kevHaywire, not sure about them,just realised how small they make the rear bumper look

I like those extended sills, unlike me to like exterior mods.

If you can get your car looking anything like the 'shop in your sig then it'l be great!