Sign in to follow this  
lpf33

another c gone..now with pics

:cry: Absolutely Gutted for you, looking at triggermyson's Piccies that was a very nice C.

Gotta be worth salvaging it back off the insurance company to save all the nice bits for your next one.

Hope you're OK, chin up!

thanks for all the coments, got to be the worst birthday ever.not badly hurt just sore all over.yes im looking for another 1. life wouldnt be the same without a vr

Nasty, Still again testament to the strength of a 12 year old car.

Hope all are ok,

are you gonna be able to salvage anything for your next VR??

have been told to day that the b.... that ran the light has admitted to the insurance and the police that its her fault she never saw the red light.so now the fun begins ,whos got a mint vr for sale? leather not important air con would be nice..

KARMAN.NO YOU CANT HAVE THE SEATS.TWEATERS.OR VDO GAUGES.might give you the drivers door.

KARMAN.NO YOU CANT HAVE THE SEATS.TWEATERS.OR VDO GAUGES.might give you the drivers door.

What about the centre part of the dash,the sunroof internals and the wipers mechanism?

It looks miles worse than the picture you sent to my phone!! no fcukn wonder you went to casualty!!

Cheers Fraz

l

What about the centre part of the dash,the sunroof internals and the wipers mechanism?

It looks miles worse than the picture you sent to my phone!! no fcukn wonder you went to casualty!!

looks like you and b can argue whos got the best c now. im temp. out of that game.but will be back

Terrible, just terrible. Hope you make a swift recovery. And good luck in finding a new C.

Sh1t mate! you ok? was it a nasty nasty error or was there a third party? I remember when i put my golf in a ditch i was pissed off big time and I was not in any pain for about 24 hrs then my back, chest and sholders started to kill. Hope you are ok though, chin up!

Not_Aircooled_or_Taxfree, someone ran a red light and smacked him.

I remember being in a lot of pain after I wrote off my first car, I thought I had internal bleeding for about a week I ached so badly!

spoke to her boss today,she told him she had had a bump,he thought the company focus could still be used for work..what a surprise he got.no front end,both air bags deployed,no windscreen,no oil or water in engine as it was all over the road.police had to get a council cleaning lory. if thats her idea of a bump what the f##K does she call a crash...

Jeez thats nasty.Hope your okay,though.

Did this happen on monday around noon-ish?

Just wondering cos I spotted a Corrado very,very similar to yours just outside Glasgow on the M8 around that time.

[:pirate: mode on]P.S. can I have the interior? :oops:[:pirate: mode off]

it happened at 11 on monday morning by 1pm it was on a tow dolly on m8 with me following in another corrado silver vr owned by my mate squidie

feel sorry for you mate! I have ahd 4 accidents, none my fault, three of them by women, theres your statistics for you!

P.S

Can i buy your headlight switch?

Sorry to hear about this.

Looks Nasty

Please make sure you get all the physio etc that you need - it can go on for long time. Also ensure you clain back all your loss of expenses - no need to be any more out of pocket than you are already.

Good luck with recovery and new car hunting

The classic T-Bone, has happened to me and it is not nice. Thankfully it was a Mondeo i was driving so only metal to me.

I hope that you get what you need for it.

Are you going to keep salvage, you are entitled to it. The good thing is, is that it will only be worth 10% of what the payout value is, so get it back, break and and make some money back selling the bits the the circularing vultures ;)

thanks for all the comments,and pms.. wanted to try and repair the car,a friends pal has a garage and at present is painting a 3 month old 360 modena so i know he is good.he says he can repair it but the cost of the parts are mental.think i was letting the heart rule the head.dont think the car would ever be the same.assesor comes tomorrow so lets hope hes fare.