Sign in to follow this  
robbymac

the last corrado i will have

I have owned three corrado all 1800 16v s but as people dont seem to like me driving corrados as i have had them all wrote off (not to fault of my own) this last one was the most abused one i have come cross (as in nothing works) ething did when i had finished

000_0001.jpg

i have owned it for just over a year and after 8 months i had some ford mondeo pull out in front of me and it damaged the bumer and wing so the ins wrote it off i brought it back and went to town on her re-spray,five stud conversion,audi wheels the list goes on and she does look turn heads

100_0530.jpg

what do you think?

I think the mondeo owners are jealous of corrados so he done it on purpose because everytime i see one they always want to get embarrassed by trying to race god i hate them and dont let it put you off CORRADOS

the wheels are just winter wheels i only paid £100 for audi wheels with tyres but didnt need tyres wrong size so sold them for £50

but they do look real nice with those wheels on as they was only cheap ones

now here she is after a month

100_0578.jpg

i dont knopw what happened but i took out a tree in the process

i think there was somebody else involved police are looking as its a quite straight bit of road

robbymac, did you do the complete 5 stud conversion or get some adaptors made?and you've probs heard it before but how the fuck did u escape from that!!!!!!!?

you were lucky you didnt have a passenger in the car or it could have been even worse!!!

the pic of the car is horrible.... poor c.... :(

That makes my knocks seem light! Good luck with the insurance companies and hope the police dont give you any bother.

i will say again i am lucky to be writing this topic really

as for the five stud conversion i uesed all Mk3 golf stuff and i didnt use spacers so if any info is needed just ask

thanks guys

hi rob, said in another post id seen your car looked very nice after its paint cant believe you had a smash, were you injured at all? are you going to carry on with the mk1?

my car did look sweet and didnt get to put polished wheels on to take a photo . i am carrying on with my mk1 golf and just brought a vw caddy today off a friend so start smarting that up people

i aint having nothing but VW as i think thats why i am still here i aint buting another raddo they dont seem to agree with me