neil20vtc

back in a corrado (vrt time!)

Ah, found it 8)

Ive even posted on it before :lol:

Guys, you should take some interest in this, its gonna be a 290 BHP bad boy :shock:

well picked my car up today an all i can say is its a right animal! it pulled 292 bhp on the rollers and is running sweet as, its just a shame the weather is so crap here today as i cant get the power fully down without the wheels spinning even in 5th! but im well chuffed with it an will post some pics when the weather is better as you have to see the engine andys install is the dogs gonads

yeah its a bam an its still bloody crap weather so cant get any pics up hope it sorts itself out soon so i can proper enjoy myself in it :twisted:

its running factory management with a custom code remap and beeftech read in your thread that you were having bother with ya clocks andy said getting the rev counter to work on my original clocks was a right pain to do as well

its running factory management with a custom code remap and beeftech read in your thread that you were having bother with ya clocks andy said getting the rev counter to work on my original clocks was a right pain to do as well

Dunno if BAM Engine is 7 or 7.5 version of software, ask him what he did as I assume your still using your std clocks??? What did your car used to be 2.0 16v???

You getting any dodgy needle movements on your rev counter neil? Thats what I get with mine, and he was trying to find out if a similar diode pack, to yours, would help.

Get some nice clean engine shots up too ;)

PS How much was it to get it rollered?

well picked my car up today an all i can say is its a right animal! it pulled 292 bhp on the rollers and is running sweet as, its just a shame the weather is so crap here today as i cant get the power fully down without the wheels spinning even in 5th! but im well chuffed with it an will post some pics when the weather is better as you have to see the engine andys install is the dogs gonads

Brilliant news! Glad you are liking the 20vt.. sounds like you need a little 4wd action to get that power down in the rain! ;-)

how much would that lot cost me Laughing (out of interest)

lets just say around the 5k mark but i had lots more than just the engine dropped in like poly bushed and a lot of other bits an bobs

Dunno if BAM Engine is 7 or 7.5 version of software, ask him what he did as I assume your still using your std clocks??? What did your car used to be 2.0 16v???

ill ask him tomorrow when i ring him to tell him how pleased i am with it and yeah my car was a 2.0 16v

stan no dodgy needle movement with mine everything works bob on and i dont know how much it was to get it rollered as he didnt tell me or put it on the invoice so i presumed it was in with the conversion costs and ill get some pics up later gonna take it out before it rains again an see what its like in the dry

and ben yeah im definatly needing some 4wd think i would have to go for that if i was gonna change the turbo and go for more power but i will live with it for now

as promised here is some pics of the engine bay sorry if there not so good quality i was in a rush to go out test drive it in the dry

Did you speak to him about the clocks????

sorry beeftech i didnt as one of the ignition coils packed in so was busy gettin that all sorted but andy is gonna be at york raceway on monday so could ask him then

Did you speak to him about the clocks????

sorry beeftech i didnt as one of the ignition coils packed in so was busy gettin that all sorted but andy is gonna be at york raceway on monday so could ask him then

You running the C up the strip???? I'm gonna be there with my red Fab vRS! Come over and say hi!

its been good on the few days that its been dry but its quite drivable off boost anyways so manage to pootle around ok, had a problem with some ignition coils packing in but andy posted me a new set up and its been fine since then i have to pop back down to psi at some point as my samco coolant hoses have finally arrived plus andy can then give it a quick check over see if everythings settling in ok