Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive February 06]

Keighley Bypass today @ 12.30, smoked a MK4 Golf GTI and then to spotted a J Reg Silver Corrado G60? in front of me. Shot past him and then exhanged nods at the end of the bypass :) Cheers fella :)

Car looked well apart from a farily bad crumple zone from the drivers door to back pannel !!!

Not many Corrado's round these parts so was a nice journey back to work.

NjA

Keighley Bypass - Now that is a seriously good road!

spotted a red valver L118 coming out of booth lane collage in northampton about 4:30ish, looked low with tsw imola style wheels on, didnt wave or flash as was in a saxo, gotta love the power of a oney . oney!!! anyone on here???

spotted a dark n reg storn heading out of croyde last saturday

i was checking the surf at saunton

guy driving didnt wave but the blond lady in the passenger seat did

Saw an Aqua Blue Pearl Rado last night at about quarter to 6, I know exactly who it was methinks.

VR6 was racing home from work!

Sounds like me! :)

Racing home? I never go above 30 ;)

saw a vr in front of me near steyning =- took off lioke a rocket , didnt know they were so rapid :o

was it black mate? gotta get spotted soon! :(

saw another rado on fri nite... blackberry (i think) vr6 going over the roundabout over the a331 and into to aldershot...! i pulled out behind you and flashed but got no response....

spotted this C down White Hart Lane in Porcehster, was gonna take a couple more pics but i think the 2 young ladies you can see in the pic thought i was a a tad odd an taking photos of them!

EDIT: oops pic now attached!

spotted this C down White Hart Lane in Porcehster, was gonna take a couple more pics but i think the 2 young ladies you can see in the pic thought i was a a tad odd an taking photos of them!

..ha, spotted bu Dub_nut_g60! That'll be me then... looking a touch grubby after belting down the M27 in the muck yesterday! I take it that it was you I saw parked outside the shops in White Hart Lane when I left about 5pm then??

Also caught sight of a black C with Porsche brakes/hubs, a Storm Grey on Speedlines and a dark green Storm all at Autotechnik yesterday morning... it felt like an un-manned club meeting!

..ha, spotted bu Dub_nut_g60! That'll be me then... looking a touch grubby after belting down the M27 in the muck yesterday! I take it that it was you I saw parked outside the shops in White Hart Lane when I left about 5pm then??

Also caught sight of a black C with Porsche brakes/hubs, a Storm Grey on Speedlines and a dark green Storm all at Autotechnik yesterday morning... it felt like an un-manned club meeting!

nope wasnt me! theres a burgundy 16v around about though, so it could of been them!

see loads around now, and i thought they were rare!!

saw a vr in front of me near steyning =- took off lioke a rocket , didnt know they were so rapid :o

was it black mate? gotta get spotted soon! :(

was black mate :) - i would have been behind you if it be the one lol? (in the car ;) )

wow - might actually have been potted!!!

not sure about your 'would have been behind you' comment? you from kemp town in brighton mate? ;) lol

edit: freudian slip there! may have been SPOTTED! lol

Met green N-reg Vr6 with cream leather....stalled outside Esso on Dyke road in Brighton at about 12:30 yesterday :oops: :lol:

Then tore off up Dyke road at some speed... :wink:

I saw a dark (blue i think) VR6 (again i think - it was dark!) just past the bath & west showground on Friday night. The guy driving was wearing a suit too!! I dont see many. I did give a little wave, but no response - he looked to be on a mission.

QUICK COMMENT:-

Surprising how poular and big this thread is considering most people didn't see the need for it :roll:

END OF COMMENT

Followed a black C to luton airport today. Tried to take a pic but only managed to get my dashboard. Private reg loadsa stickers and aerials. ROB **x

Saw a red 'rado on the A46 in Old Sodbury this morning about 10.15 ish, I was in the police van behind, you turned left towards Chipping Sodbury at the crossroads.

It's just dawned on me that I haven't seen another C on the road in over 4 weeks :shock: and i've travelled all over the place recently (brighton, northampton, London, Bristol, Liverpool) in a company car but not a single sighting. I'm always looking out for them too!

I guess alot are used as weekend cars now as alot of people on here have daily drivers. Makes you realise just how rare they are now!!!