Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive February 06]

Yeah she used to wave and grin at me :lol:

She's goes to a house on Westbourne Rd in Penarth quite often

and you call me a perv ha ha

you even know what house she goes to!!

WALSEY IS A WEIRDO, WALSEY IS A WEIRDO ha ha

saw a nugget on fri morning nr Barry, i was heading to the airport.

female driver!

theres a nugget 1.8t conversion in barry, could well be his and his mum was driving it then or something cant think who else it would have been.

There's a lady that lives in Barry that's got a H reg yellow 16v

has it got us style front bumpers?

as there is a h reg valver thats recently appeared near me, person obv works at this hotel/restaurant place near by.

yeah seems like a middle age mother kinda woman, doesn't really know she's got a cool car untill freaks like me started waving to her, she gets well excited now thoughhaha

lol no wasnt my mum, Like i'd ever let her get behind the wheel of my car lol

There is another nugget yellow C think its a G60 near Barry think shes from around Penarth/Dinas area. I've had a smile off her once or twice but flashed other times and got a funny look. Dont think she understands what the car is.

I always see a couple of Dark Blue and one dark green and one black rados around Barry anyone on here?

Saw a Red C (side on, no idea which flavour) heading towards Glasgow on Cathcart Road around 5:30pm on Wednesday 22nd. Wasn't in my rado, so didn't try flashing/waving :-)... anyone here?

I saw a dark blue / black corrado at sainsburies in enfield just now.

N91 ***. Anyone on here?

dark green N*** NPA (i think) on Queens road in farnborough last nite, might have been a vr, looked low....

theres also a red 1.8 sits on this street, a silver vr on the street at one end and a black 2lt on the street at the other, plus our 2 on our street just up round the corner...! lots of rados... yay!!! :)

Nugget yellow valver (i think) parked on the driveway of a house on Cardiff Road in Newport.

Spotted it on a few occasions...

Anyone?

Blue Storm N545*** I think that was the numbers in aberdeen yesterday.

Pulled into petrol station at Peterculter???

Looked good anyone here??

Just seen 2 passing the Carphone Warehouse up Cowbridge road west...

A nugget yellow (again), and a dark blue vr (i think) screaming passed it!!!!

yeah seems like a middle age mother kinda woman, doesn't really know she's got a cool car untill freaks like me started waving to her, she gets well excited now thoughhaha

thats the one!! She was waving like crazy. didnt wanna say she seemed a bit of a mentalist in case she was on here!

a few weeks ago, what are the chances of this. A14 from Stowmarket. Just as I joined the M6 from the slip a black g60 was in the outside lane. needless to say I snuck in behind and we both stuck to the ton limit all the way to the M42.

I am not sure the other guy appreciated it. in fact he looked a bit worried when I waved goodbye :-)

& last week as I parked my VR6 in the Co-Op car park in Stowmarket another red Corrado was pulling out. A knowing nod to each other.

I am never sure wether to aknowledge another rado. I usually do as I am used to it when on my bike. Any bikers out there will know how annoying it is when you nod another bike and they totally blank you!

After a drought of 1 in 3 months I've seen 3 recently in and arouind Cardiff - 1) Always parked top end of Cathedral Road - dark gree/black poss VR6, 2) Green one through Radyr waved to me late Jan (think it too was VR6 but didn't look like it had cream leather) and 3) A white one, poss G60 from the alloys, saw me on the top roundabout in Barry last Wed (22/02) and went round it again to give me a 2nd look (oo-er). There used to be a couple, VR6 mauve & green 16v parked down Penarth marina but think the former was being sold a few months ago on Autotrader (tut tut)! :lol:

J3** PDG dark blue G60 on M1 southbound just below Luton @ 11am ish. I followed until I had to turn off onto the M25.

About 8 or so in a cold car park at marsh barton just outside exeter :lol: :lol:

But only 4 from on here as far as we could tell. :cry: