blue95

Corrado AWD 20VT

The C seems to appeal to all ages.

Hell yea! That's the great bit, once I went to fill up and I noticed some old bloke was looking at me weird, I went to get out to fill up and my cap was stuck, so he came over and said "Awesome cars, my daughter had one and I was in a Storm last night" and even helped me with my cap :)

I agre with 5 spokes though, they look great.

looked nice on the move friday when I spotted you.. its come along way from when I 1st saw it..

Cheers Bally.

Was hoping to come to the meet this sunday, but the C is back at the paint shop now! getting a few more bits sorted inc the unsightly scuff on the rear bumper.

The C seems to appeal to all ages.

Hell yea! That's the great bit, once I went to fill up and I noticed some old bloke was looking at me weird, I went to get out to fill up and my cap was stuck, so he came over and said "Awesome cars, my daughter had one and I was in a Storm last night" and even helped me with my cap :)

I agre with 5 spokes though, they look great.

Heck it has even grown on the missus now!

She had to drive it the other week as I had drunk a few pints. Being in MK what with all the roundabouts, She could not belive how well it handled and how fast you could take the round abouts (quite scary!) :lol:

looked nice on the move friday when I spotted you.. its come along way from when I 1st saw it..

Cheers Bally.

Was hoping to come to the meet this sunday, but the C is back at the paint shop now! getting a few more bits sorted inc the unsightly scuff on the rear bumper.

Im not sure if I'll make it either.. will no nearer the time..

will look good once the other bits are painted too :wink:

I wont be in my c as its in a million bits :lol:

Looks 8) mate

Are they RX's??? They may be my next wheel ;)

Thanks

Yep they are RX's (courtesy of Bally and a few notes! :lol: ).

I Love them, the difference they have made to the feel of the car is massive. I had 7 x 17, 5 spokes on there before, dunno if these are lighter or something?

Looks sweet alright. I'd say the BBS RXs are definitely some of the lighter rims out there. I thought the jump from 15s to 17s would kill my C but I really haven't noticed much of a difference at all, just plenty more grip and it seems more chuckable.

Funny you mention it about the old guy, since I've had mine I've had more compliments from old guys than anyone else. Nothing better than that look you get in the rear view as the spoiler pops up though, priceless!! :D

Gotta get me some coilovers after seeing these pics, though. You got highsports or konigs?

Looks sweet alright. I'd say the BBS RXs are definitely some of the lighter rims out there. I thought the jump from 15s to 17s would kill my C but I really haven't noticed much of a difference at all, just plenty more grip and it seems more chuckable.

Funny you mention it about the old guy, since I've had mine I've had more compliments from old guys than anyone else. Nothing better than that look you get in the rear view as the spoiler pops up though, priceless!! :D

Gotta get me some coilovers after seeing these pics, though. You got highsports or konigs?

Thanks!

Had heard people say that BBS rims were lighter etc, never realised how much of a diff it would make! The grip from 7" to 7.5" wide is massive as well.

I went for FK AK Coilovers - got them from germany for about £230 delivered! At the same time I replaced all rubber mounts front and rear for peanuts - sourced these from - http://www.vwspares.co.uk.

I thought my new suspension would be harsh - but after 10+ years the original was well and truly knackered, the ride is superb compared to my old setup.

coming together nicely....

Thanks,

Can't belive I have had it nearly a year allready!

I have finished with exterior now - need to tweak the engine!

Maybe swap to a G60 lump?? :D

Looks 8) mate

Are they RX's??? They may be my next wheel ;)

Thanks

Yep they are RX's (courtesy of Bally and a few notes! :lol: ).

I Love them, the difference they have made to the feel of the car is massive. I had 7 x 17, 5 spokes on there before, dunno if these are lighter or something?

Really suit yr car bro... 8)

Looks great mate, excellent wheel choice!

Just put 16" RX's on mine, and they're definately lighter than the 15"s that came off - probably the loss of unsprung weight that's making your C handle better!

Dude thier rude - i gotta get me some of them they make the car look mint {nice bit of shine you've got going on there to mate} so thier 17x7.5 yeah - do you know the offset etc on them and could you tell me what tyres are on them? cheers mate "top ride" 8)

Dude thier rude - i gotta get me some of them they make the car look mint {nice bit of shine you've got going on there to mate} so thier 17x7.5 yeah - do you know the offset etc on them and could you tell me what tyres are on them? cheers mate "top ride" 8)

:lol: they are ET35 tyres are khumo on the front & I when I had them falkens on the rear...

Front lip scrapes as it is allready!!!

Don't know how you guys gets away without scraping your sumps / exhaust off? :lol: