blue95

Corrado AWD 20VT

Good work chap.. you've done that well! Did you get any pics while installing the floor pan?

Ben

Cheers,

Loads of pics, finally got a photobucket account, so will probably dump them there as I have a couple of hundred megs worth.

ps

Thanks for the fuel line info.

Sukh

Good work Sukh. Have you got the link to your photobucket album, so I can have a look at you handy work?

Good work Sukh. Have you got the link to your photobucket album, so I can have a look at you handy work?

Not looked to closely at photobucket yet, need to dump the photos in there as I really do need to back them up.

Only have the photos I have displayed on pages 6 and 7 on PB yet. Feel like bit of a grandad when it comes to all this new fangle technology. LOL

Spent a few hours today re-fitting the interior, loom etc

looking very good, thanks for the info you sent me, will be looknig at starting inthe next couple of weeks.

No probs.

Good luck. Words of wisdom "The first cut with the angle grinder is the most nerve racking" :D Gets easier after that.

Looking forward to seeing your build, will be good to compare notes to see what method is easier or harder.

Any probs gives us a shout.

Easy bro.. wow you have been busy.. coming along nicely... bet you cant wait to get it back on the road!!

Easy bro.. wow you have been busy.. coming along nicely... bet you cant wait to get it back on the road!!

Can't wait to try and take it arround MK roundabouts sideways LOL

Still trying to get hold of decent quality braces, will just have to keep an eye on the forums like you said.

Haven't seen you for a while, or your motor :D and changes?

Still trying to get hold of decent quality braces, will just have to keep an eye on the forums like you said.

haha will be fun...

yr best bet is to speak to some motorpost places & hunt abt see what they can do for you..

Im not to bad.. keeping busy.. cars almost the same.. few changes.. read my post...

Just have, you have been busy.

Hows the HID kit working out?

Just been messing abt with em today.. got the high/lows working with the middle spots.. blinding.. just need to change the centre bulbs to match... dont surpose you no with bulbs fit the centre??

Just been messing abt with em today.. got the high/lows working with the middle spots.. blinding.. just need to change the centre bulbs to match... dont surpose you no with bulbs fit the centre??

No ideas! want to do something about mt lights, HID kit seems to be the way to go. Few peeps on here have done it, not seen any kind of write up though.

So you getting your new lump this year or next?

You dont no til you try something yrself.. Ive not had any problems.. if anything lighting so much better!!

Engine wise.. Im on the hunt.. so ASAP!!!

Sukh,

Your more than welcome to buy my rear strut brace chap.. good as new, no damage, give me a shout over email..

Sukh,

Your more than welcome to buy my rear strut brace chap.. good as new, no damage, give me a shout over email..

Thanks, will drop you an email.

FAO: I'm after Eibach front and Trimsport rear

Don't want those wings folding in now! LOL

Looking good dude 8)

What you doing with the exhaust? I'm guessing the prop shaft is going to be in the way?

Looking good dude 8)

What you doing with the exhaust? I'm guessing the prop shaft is going to be in the way?

Unfornuately it is going to have to be a custom jobbie inc the manifold :(

i may of missed this, but what engine is it having?

Bog standard 16v for now (might just throw in a set of KR cams). Did start collecting bits from an Audi S2 for a 16vTturbo conversion but ran low on cash, so sold most of it. Still planning to turbo the 16v lump when funds allow (most likely next summer)

looking good mate, cant wait to see this finished 8)

Cheers, Have made alot more progress, need to stick some pics up.

Reckon it will be properly 100% ready November (early), only real concern is tax, test and adequate insurance cover.

Hopefully it will snow this year! :lol:

Look at all my old syncro bits... you've cleaned them up well mate - looking good!

Do you want my exhaust mate as I'm not going to need it shortly?

Ben

Im sure somewhere in the beginning you were saying its easy and not much work or parts needed, glad your seeing the light at the end of the tunnel sideways lol

Look at all my old syncro bits... you've cleaned them up well mate - looking good!

Do you want my exhaust mate as I'm not going to need it shortly?

Ben

LOL cheers.

What are you up to dude? thought you has a custom made exhaust not too far back? you gonna go for side exit exhaust? :D

Would love to have your zorst mate, but have had to resort to bargain hunting/scrounging :( Just bought a Rallye system a while back for the bargain price of £25 :lol: , only hassle was collecting it from Tamworth (the missus was not impressed!).

The bit I am going to have grief with is the manifold :( , as I am going to keep it as a valver for the winter/spring.

I always planned to turbo it, so never worried about the zorst as the Turbo would 'pressurise' the whole sytem and so I could be quite sloppy.