Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

H8RRA- a 'mate' snaps your bottom chain-what do you do?

Having been hanging around here for an awfully long time and having had 7 "H8RRA's", thought it was about time i started putting some info into the members gallery. For those that don't know, my nickname, derived from my surname, has been adopted by my car over the past few years since getting this number plate. I'll be diggin out some pictures as and when I can but as a starter for 10, here's the latest H8RRA as she is presently....

There's a fair bit of skulduggery going on under what is mainly a standard outward style and hopefully I'll be able to add details soon. 8)

Before i started to rub down....

banner11.jpg

gym104.jpg

gym099.jpg

gym098.jpg

gym107.jpg

...after :(

cfcard010.jpg

7031e97d.jpg

P6160026.jpg

P6170030.jpg

cfcard017.jpg

cfcard015.jpg

..do you ever wish you didn't start something ...!!! :roll:

mate she is so uber clean love the alloys suit the black me thinks! nice C!

mate is that thing in front of your rocker cover the nitrous! nice! whats the bhp! sounds like its gonna be alot!

about flippin time! still, if you'd started a members gallery when you first joined the site it'd have more 'new car!' posts than you could shake a oily con-rod at. Looks well nice on those TT comps, it'd look harder than sudoku with the headlight protectors back on ;)

"Skuddgery" Quality word :-)

Nice motor. Dunno why you pick holes in it as it looks fine from where I'm sitting ;-)

Is that Nosky's show winning car behind yours? :-)

Ultimate stealth weapon capable of blowing away some exotic machinery! Still can't believe you're putting 311 pounds down, that's seriously impressive for such an old engine (in terms of design) and simple bolt on mods, and from what Coxy's told me, it doesn't seem to struggle putting it down either once you're moving. Good work!

Now tidying up that front bumper ;-)

"Skuddgery" Quality word :-)

Nice motor. Dunno why you pick holes in it as it looks fine from where I'm sitting ;-)

Now tidying up that front bumper ;-)

got to admit kev, the word was meant to be SKULDUGGERY but seeing as you like it, I'll leave it 8) As far as the bumper goes, it aint that bad and with the monstrous fmic, i'm surprised it ended up staying on at all. After encouragement from the coxy-one, i stuck with the standard bumper as i never really wanted an rs bumer anyway - prefer the std/stealth look - theres really nothing wrong with a std 'rado - despite equal pressure from nosky to go rs bumper - very glad i stayed standard and it was worth the great amount of work that went in. For those that are asking about spec/front of engine etc, info will follow but its not nitroused (yet) and is 330bhp with 311lb ft torque :shock: (eye-popping, it is), as detailed in the supercharger thread. there is a lot more to come depending on how far i decide to take it - engine development is not complete and i have multiport nitrous but struggling to justify it at the mo.

more info to follow......

Not my kinda wheels , but the rest of it looks feckin great , I can only dream of an engine bay/power like that - I take my hat of to anyone that does their own work on their cars - nice one.

Any chance of an interior shot mr H8RRA ? those seats look nice.

surly the next logical step in your supercharging adventures Paul?

edit - the oversized...er...snorkle thingy, not the capri!

I feel a photoshop coming on...

surly the next logical step in your supercharging adventures Paul?

edit - the oversized...er...snorkle thingy, not the capri!

I feel a photoshop coming on...

you DARE and you can guess where I'll stick the biggest snorkel I can find!!!!!!!! :x

Yeah that's the way forward..... forget all yous with you're puny little Whoretec blowers.....I'm going for a feck off great Eaton blower, Mad Max stylee with 4 inch wide toothed belt, proudly on display :-)

I'm not sure about the nitrous Paul.... I think you might push it a bit far! The engine will take it but I doubt the drivetrain will!

Have you got upper and lower braces? I think you'll need them with all that torque!

dinkus, you have NO imagination... :roll:

Just turn the intake around 90degrees and have the belt on the SIDE of the charger.... Hell, you could even extend the chains and drive it off that! :twisted: :lol:

/goes off to continue the hunt for a reasonable cheap V8 estate to throw a BIG charger on...

Nice noises :)

The exhaust gas thing in the the first video reminds me of R2D2 when he gets knocked about a bit! :oops:

He-He, did i swear there after taking my hands from my ears! :lol:

I also have some vids on my phone but yet to dump them to pc but i shall and will upload them.

Chris