Jim

Jim's Corrado - ciao to the Fiat! Hello to.. (P64)

No.. idle issue still continues. I didn't think to mention it because i've got an ISV being posted to me by a forum member :)

Do have another issue that seems to be slightly worse though.. horrible noise from the front left when putting it on full lock right.. I thought on the old Borbets it was just catching on the arch lining but its still doing it. Horrible graunching / scraping noise..

Can't be serious as they didn't pick it up during the service..

And sign into MSN if you want mate :)

Yeah.. might not be a bad idea to be honest!

could still be the wheels catching the arch lining/inner arch tbh matey... anything other than the g60 bbs rims have rubbed on full lock on mine (these Porsche ones are the worst though) :?

Hm.. I did put it on full lock and have a feel around under there but I did go over a bump at the time so it might have pushed the wheel into the arch just enough for it to catch.. will keep an eye out!

Spurred on by giving it a bit of a wash and a clean ready for my hols (and having borrowed my mates digi cam) thought i'd finally get some proper pics of the Borbet C's.. really pleased with them on this car - they look just the job. Thanks Henny :)

DSCN1338.jpg

DSCN1339.jpg

holy crap...

that is effing gorgeous :shock: what lovely paint!

To be fair the camera has done it good. I just tried some paint renovator on the bonnet to clear this rain 'staining' and it still aint shifted it - and there is some general fading in a few places. I reckon someone giving it a pro clean would get it looking stunning though! I'm just crap at cleaning cars! :)

Thanks for the nice comments chaps :)

looking good mate - like the 'evened out' ride height....

always loved the Borbet C's too... a great wheel on the C..

Nice to see she us being well looked after!!! :)

Trying my best :) She's been well behaved so far :D

Trying my best :) She's been well behaved so far :D

had no doubts she would be...! Do miss the big lump of metal as she was everything I wanted from a Rado, however the horse I bought is a superstar so its worth it.... I have kept my red and black seats - just incase another one comes along!!

Looking really good Jim, do you miss the power of G60?

That's a question I was gonna ask

I must admit , I find the 2.0 16v a bit of a let down power wise, it's strange that people make out that the 8v is so slow it's not worth having when the 16v isn't much quicker at all :(

What do you make of it Jim? I certainly miss the G smiles

Not that much really.. the only time you could really use that power is if you really wanted to break the law. It was so easy to hit the motorway and realise you were doing 100MPH simply because of how well it pulled.

I like the valver as it does keep an element of the manic streak (as i'm sure you can appreciate as you have similar BHP to me) but cruises much better at 70/80MPH on the motorway.

Worth mentioning that the KR cam does totally transform the power of the 2.0 16v - it feels so much different to drive than my old (unmodded) 2.0 16v!

Sounds like you ended up with the right car then. When I first got mine, it was standard and I was dissapointed with it's performance. Funny thing is, they feel slower than they really are, I can keep up with a Leon Cupra, and yet when I owned one, I would have said the Leon is a fair bit faster.

Nothings changed really since August believe it or not. Not had any money to lavish on the car so just been driving it. But had the day off today and went and took a whole bunch of pics.. they all came out crap apart from these two so thought i'd stick em in the gallery here.

rado-sun.jpg

rado-tail.jpg

That is all!

it's starnge the detail you notice on a red C, compared to a darker coloured one, where the detailing isn't as obvious/visable.

good work fella, and Happy Birthday (again) :)