herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Wow that is an insanely good deal :shock: I bet there will be one problem though, with most ins companies you need to be 25+ for classic insurance.

Hm - quite possible. Never know though - if you're getting nowhere with decent quotes and going onto a limited mileage policy is your only choice, well worth giving them a shout :)

have to keep us updated Rob, im quite interested in how you get on, in the same boat (24 yrs old, 3 years no claims and a VRT...)

have to keep us updated Rob, im quite interested in how you get on, in the same boat (24 yrs old, 3 years no claims and a VRT...)

A man after my own heart indeed, like your style! 8) I shall keep everyone posted :salute:

when i insured mine i paid £800 fully comp with absolutely everything declared.

i also managed to get an agreed valuation of £7k out of them (HIC).

admittedly mine had more expensive bits like my KW v3's, quaife etc and all the work that had gone into refurbing all the running gear which i sent them pictures of, but i would aim for at least 6k on the agreed valuation.

obvioulsy you're not going to get that if you try and sell the car as a whole package as i can testify to. but the work you've put into it and the parts accumilated in it are worth more than 6k...

at the end of the day i couldn't sell my car as a whole deal for 7k, but i made over a grand more than that selling it all off in bits, and that's at prices heavily discounted to what i paid for the bits - just goes to show you what people are prepared to pay for cars; look at Chris's 24v now - he can't shift it for 2.5k - madness!

I'm not surprised at all that you made a grand more from breaking it Pete, you had a top motor! It's just a shame that some people have to come to breaking to make it worth their while :( I will hopefully never have to know how that feels though as I don't plan on letting this car go anywhere for many years to come!

Yeah I think with all the parts it could easily rack up 6k+ at the moment. I think £5-5.5k is probs a realistic valuation price.

£800 was more in the region I was hoping to pay tbh, but then you must be over 25 right Pete?

I've been there and paid through the fecking nose.. I got my first Corrado at 21.. I was paying nearly £2000 for third party fire and theft. I feel like I've earned the low prices now - 9 years no claims bonus :) I'm insuring my Mercedes daily hack for £226 and the Corrado for £200!

hey less of the old!!!

i was 24 when i insured it and i'm currently 25... OK??!!! :lol:

i can drive anything up toand including an artic and i have got my advanced licence as well though which all helps.

plus when you've got something like that they look at what cars you've had previously and seeing as i've always had reasonably fast cars, it puts me in good stead...

*gulp*

Robs been doing plenty of that with Kev, he has to pay for Kevs time somehow :lol:

hahahahahaha the forum comedian is back lmfao

*gulp*

Robs been doing plenty of that with Kev, he has to pay for Kevs time somehow :lol:

LMFAO!! :lol:

That's how I paid you for your time with the Rotrex as well wasn't it? :camp: