Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

How long??

Hey, so its been about a week since i have seen or driven my car and i was wondering how long have you guys gone with out seeing or driving your corrado?? I want to drive it so bad lol

P.S. I like what you guys have done with the forum, i just saw all the new images next to the forum names, nice one :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

it's been like 5 months since i've bloody drove mine. been having to drive me dads car...:?

nothing wrong with the corrado, just dads is a lot easier on my wallet

i just got mine back on the road then hurt me foot so i've managed about 30-40mins of drivin within the last 2 mths ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH it makes me angry!!!!!

Been lucky so far, a weekend is the longest I've been without driving it (and that was only because I didn't need to use it)

wouldn't fancy being without it for months at a time like others have

Whats funniest is when you drive a slow car instead of your Rado for a while, you forget what its like driving a quick car.

Driving the girlfriends Ford Ka to Cornwall and back you sort of used to way it drives.. then I got back and hopped into the Rado to go get some shopping and it sort of floored me a bit when I gave it some welly! :D

Whats funniest is when you drive a slow car instead of your Rado for a while, you forget what its like driving a quick car.

Driving the girlfriends Ford Ka to Cornwall and back you sort of used to way it drives.. then I got back and hopped into the Rado to go get some shopping and it sort of floored me a bit when I gave it some welly! :D

Spot on Jim. Have often driven the missus' Ka and then had to readjust to the 'rado! Also spent ten lovely days in France in the summer but driving a 1.2 Fiesta. Willing little go-kart in its own way, quite nicely torquey at low revs, but I missed the Corrado so much. Longest I've gone without even seeing it in the time I've owned it.

I kinda like driving other cars though, since it makes me realise just how wonderful the 'rado is when I get back in. Also, having a 25 mile commute to school which is a mixture of motorway and some lovely winding A roads is a pleasure, not a chore, when you own a Corrado. Yes, it puts miles on, but they're good miles, since I savour the drive every day.

last november ,it wasn't too bad as i had a mk3 gti to use but after that got set on fire ive had to tool around in the missus' fiesta ,i REALLY need my raddo back

bristolbaron is gonna get excited when he sees the thread name

:p

if you think bristolbaron is gonna get excited just wait till Dinkus sees it!!

been without mine for 6 days, was terrible!

Use mine for work every other week, so by weds of the week i dont use it, i have to take her for a blast.

Couldn't go much longer without drivin her...

I went for 20 YEAR without driving a corrado and now i finally have a VR6 its bloody awesome :lol: but since i have owned it i went a week without driving it when i went on holiday and that wasnt very nice, but i had some good driving sessions when i got back :D

I took 18 months away from the C when I went travelling last year, and sadly I pined after it quite alot, despite being on the other side of the world, and surrounded by half naked beauties :oops:

ummm... I spent 8 months without driving J-Dub when I rebuilt her engine, I then spent 3 months without her while waiting for the insurance to pay after she was written off... I then spent over a month without H-YYU when I swapped the engine over, and another 2 months when the head bolt thread was found to have stripped and I'm currently without her again due to a random running fault meaning I can't use her at the moment... currently 3 months off the road and looking like she's not going to see much movement until late January at the earliest due to getting married... :|

Miss it like crazy, can't wait to get her fixed and back on the road to give it some serious stick (and probably get her re-mapped again now she'll be fuelling properly! :oops: ) although I am enjoying my Passat TDI and the 45MPG average I get! :lol: