VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Swompy - GB forum stickers :)

Emu - door handle :)

Both easy to deal with and would buy off them again :D

Thanks mate

Top buyer as well :salute:

StueyB: an absolute gent and characterises the very best of sellers on this forum. Sold me some heater dials which arrived super swiftly and beautifully packaged.

Embarrassingly for me, they arrived before the payment had cleared, due to a screw up on my bank/PayPal's part but StueyB was content to send out to me even so, trusting in my word that I would make good on the payment, which of course I did.

Comes with a huge thumbs up and vote of thanks.

Purple Tom

This is to say a BIG thank you to Purple Tom , who yesterday drove nearly 200 miles to meet me halfway with various panels from the twilight violet corrado he is breaking..........really nice guy and a pleasure to meet/do business with........and he gave me the stuff at a very good price too. A real credit to this forum :)

A massive thumbs up from me and good luck with your future project ;)

Cheers 8vMatt. Parts arrived, very well and securely packaged. Good communication too.

Weather permitting, we'll be fitting the bits tomorrow when we do the rest of the interior.

Cheers 8vMatt. Parts arrived, very well and securely packaged. Good communication too.

Weather permitting, we'll be fitting the bits tomorrow when we do the rest of the interior.

Thank you sir, Robrado974 can take the credit for the packaging.

Glad to have been able to help. :thumbleft:

Cant recommend Purple Tom enough. No delay in the delivery of the part I bought off him and it was well packaged too. Thank you Tom!!!!!

thanks to purple tom for dash covers ,very quickly sent out , nice one

and a big thanks to easypops for the heater part which was sent out for free aswell .

Massive thank you to ICEVIOLET for sending the obd2 parts out before full payment was made very trusting well package and as far as I was concerned a decent price for all the parts included

Only grumble is he's not comin down to fit it!

A couple of sellers who come with the highest of recommendations:

Matt (8vMatt): Offered a heater motor based on seeing a previous parts request coming to a dead end. Item exactly as described, dispatched and received based on an extremely tight deadline. I'm talking VAG Parts next day delivery quick. Extremely prompt responses on the PM's. Literally can not fault.

Tom (PurpleTom): Have dealt with Tom from a selling point of view in the past and found him to be extremely amicable aswell as punctual individual. Roles have recently reversed and I have now become the purchaser and same holds true. 100% honest seller, items as described, arriving quickly after expressing urgency. 10/10/.

• Like 1

Seller vagman (Alex). Bought a full leather interior with audioscape door pods off of him, picked it up today and I'm very happy with it. Exactly as described, great price, great communication and a really nice guy too. Cheers

Matty123 - Really great guy, went up to Birmingham(ish) to collect some bits off him. Buy with confidence, he won't let you down 8). He also has an awesome LPG storm with VSR...respect!

Huge thanks to Jon (Dukest) for the Lamin-X indicator overlays- free of charge! You're a star, matey :-) They fit fine too.

ah good, i was worried you were going to get done over for not them not having a "large letter" stamp on them :)

Thanks to G60Knight for the fusebox cover, kept me up to date at all stages and delivered the item well packaged and very quickly.