VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

no worries Charlie your more than welcome mate! :)

Just like to say a big thanks to the great bloke that is Alex303. Alex, thanks fella. We did a deal on his intercooler and some pipework and he went to great lengths to chase up one part of the kit that was missing initially - whilst all the time preparing to go travelling, and then even following it up when he was away on holiday. :cheers: All this and he wouldn't accept payment until I had received it all!! :D Its a pleasure to do business with such an nice, honest chap.

Thanks Alex.

Mention for quicky1980, heater facie recieved nice and quickly and in good shape, happy days...

Bought a stat set from X-bones (Graeme). What a star! He posted it special delivery before the money had cleared 8) Top guy.

Thanks to shaung60 for the rear screen switch arrived couple days ago but forgot to say so dude.

Very well packaged and kept nicely updated through the sale.

A big thank you to Dave16v for the quick delivery and clear instructions provided with his fabled door handle repair kit.

Top job.

big shout out in a tim westwood fashion to rob dub,for sending out parts before i had even payed for them :) excellent packaging also.Good to know there are some decent traders out there still,ps wheres me cat you did say it was included in the sale :lol:

Thanks to shaung60 for the rear screen switch arrived couple days ago but forgot to say so dude.

Very well packaged and kept nicely updated through the sale.

Cheers junkie. And thanks for such a fast payment.

Thanks to:

Daves16v - excellent service on two items.

3Corsameal - a pleasure to deal with.

Zerocool - prompt delivery, again, excellent.

B5VWC - Spent a fortune on parts from Bobby already, so so helpful and a top lad.

Just a note of thanks to Leon whom I picked my RXs up from last night, meeting me halfway between London and Bristol. Nice guy, totally hassle free transaction and the wheels were as near to pristine as you could get :D Can't wait to get em on now!

Thanks to Billcor for the super fast delivery of the leads - told me they were posted yestray afternoon, arrived this morning. Cant say better than that :D :D

thanks to Karl (KADVR6) for an easy sale of my RCs. I find it especially awkward selling to friends so thanks for making it simple. Looking forward to seeing the results :D

Just like to thank WAS8V for the goods sent very fast and nicely packaged :clap: he is a good salesmen :) .

stu

Good deal all round Mark-smithy have you fitted it yet mail me a pic when its in and looking sweet :)

cheers

rd

Thanks to Roadster625 for the moonlight door. Nice to meet you Nigel, I loved your blackberry. What were those wheels again?

Big thanks go out to mattnorgrove, for the sale of his standard rear lights.....brilliant price, packaged superbly and an all round nice chap to meet.

Cheers Matt.

rado-steve,

Thanks for the speedy delivery of the front pads mate...Will be fitting them today (ill or not)

Cheers mate. :)

Neil.

BILLCOR

A star!

Quick mailing of my BBS wheel (even with a liquid weekend between). Included eveything, well wrapped, so absolutely no issues, and even a set of instructions ! :shock:

All fitted and looking spiffy now... Slight struggle with the meaning of the instructions, and the fact I had what appered to be an extra part! :confused4:

Cheers Bill... Great service!

Smiling everytime I get into the car now, be it Wooden or Carbon view! 8)

BILLCOR

A star!

Quick mailing of my BBS wheel (even with a liquid weekend between). Included eveything, well wrapped, so absolutely no issues, and even a set of instructions ! :shock:

All fitted and looking spiffy now... Slight struggle with the meaning of the instructions, and the fact I had what appered to be an extra part! :confused4:

Cheers Bill... Great service!

Smiling everytime I get into the car now, be it Wooden or Carbon view! 8)

No problem Jon, glad you like it :wink:

Big thanks to KADVR6 for all the goodies I bought off him and being patient while I sorted out some of the money :salute:

Big thanks to KADVR6 for all the goodies I bought off him and being patient while I sorted out some of the money :salute:

not a problem mate :)

Big thanks to kasman21 items received very swiftly and in good condition 8)

Good seller recomended :salute:

rado-steve,

Thanks for the speedy delivery of the front pads mate...Will be fitting them today (ill or not)

Cheers mate. :)

Neil.

Thats Ok Mate, Was thinking you hadn't said whether you recieved them or not, then looked here :grin: lol!

No probs mate, glad they sorted you out!

Steve.