Sign in to follow this  
vdubjb

The newest Corrado Mod

No way I would be jumping all over my C like that!

Mind you if it was French the roof would fold in two ;)

Can anyone explain to me why so many corn-fed country boys all think they're members of NWA? [sigh]

Can anyone explain to me why so many corn-fed country boys all think they're members of NWA? [sigh]

they're straight outta compton dawg :lol:

Fair enough Tifun, you have a good point. I just wondered though why you have a bloke stood in underwear leaning on your car in your personal gallery?!

That to55er with the corrado has deleted my post off youtube and sent me a message sayin 'fcuk off'

This that has concreted my opinion of him, what a prick!!!

What makes theses people think there cool to do such shit vids :lol:

Talk abt making a prat of yrself :lol:

Fair enough Tifun, you have a good point. I just wondered though why you have a bloke stood in underwear leaning on your car in your personal gallery?!

LMAO :shock:

...what's so bad about it? :|

edit: the ghostride thing! think people are going a bit ott!

fing tw.ts.

You know i reckon i could beat that amazing feat of coolness and skill. Put your car on a hill without the handbrake (parking brake) on and leave it out of gear, i think it would move by its self, it just could work you know.

Don't reckon its an american thing, you get tw.ts like that anywhere its just human nature.

Only difference is when you slag them off over here you get a stanley knife, over there you get busted with a 9 homey.

bunch of ga.s

Haha, yeah hahaha, oh shit....I forgot about that picture. I always laugh at it. My buddy Ryan was wearing some Speedo's as underwear one day and somehow we found out so we tackled him and stripped him and made him pose in front of our other buddies Jetta. Then we sent it via myspace to his girlfriend and then dropped a copy in his parents mail box(who thought it was funny too and framed it)....man those were the good old days hehe, hope this all seems funny to you all cause I find it hilarious.