jezzaG60

Jezza's G60..... 16vG60.....Turbo :-)

oh

my

god...

That's going to be mental... :eek: :notworthy:

How will this setup work? Will the s/c provide the initial grunt then cut off and get by passed when the turbo boots in??

Haven't read the thread and I can't see any pics, but as a guess, I would imagine feeding the Supercharger with compressed air from the turbo would work best. That way, the S/C being mechanical will just further compress the already compressed air? Feeding the turbo via the S/C wouldn't work well, it'd probably bend the compressor blades.

I dunno... seems the most logical way to do it to me :D

Surely the s/c would act as a restriction at higher revs and boost? surely g lader wouldn't be able to flow the same as a turbo that size? I thought that maybe the s/c got bypassed at certain revs or boost?

Turbo feeds into the supercharger. I've got an electronic throttle body between the turbo and the supercharger outlet which will be used to bypass the supercharger at a certain rpm/boost. From the initial testing in this configuration the turbo was able to spool at around 2.5k...... probably about 4000rpm sooner than it would with no supercharger on there!

The project has been on hold for a while now while i bought a house and save some money to build up a decent bottom end. Should really pull my finger out and finish it off!

Ha ha..... Holy thread resurrection! I get a feeling I'm going to be badgered in to getting on with this thing! Anyone know of a syncro floor pan and subframe at a sensible price??

sorry pal just sent u a pm without reading rest of thread (just so excited by thread at that point) dissappointed to see you have engine up for sale if the rado i bought didnt have an engine in it that had only done 20k i would have bit your arm off but would like to see where i can get with the 8 valve big respect. james

All engine parts are for sale if anyone is interested in anything......

Whats left for sale bud, oh and by teh way i have the syncro stuff u need ;)

For sale thread updated...... finally stripped the engine out so all the bits are now available.

G60 CS ..... talk to me about the syncro parts!