Sign in to follow this  
Owen VR6

Corrados and wet corners and hedges don't mix!

Really sharp right hand bend just started raining hard, back end came out, over corrected which spun me round anticlockwise and sidways into the curb which flipped me through the hedge 1 and a half rolls....... :(

As for the cucumber, just left work at a market gardens and had it on the passenger seat! Had bits of glass imbedded in it so i thought it better to give it a miss!

As for parts if the insurance company let me have the car you might see quite a few parts up on the forum so keep your eyes peeled....

Cheers for all the support, much appreciated

As for the cucumber, just left work at a market gardens and had it on the passenger seat! Had bits of glass imbedded in it so i thought it better to give it a miss!

Sorry, but I prefer g60Greeny's explanation.... :lol:

First wet spell after a period of dry weather .. no grip is to be expected. You have to take it easy out there boys and girls .. I was finding the VR spinning the wheels in 2nd this morning, without even really trying.

Nasty accident though, you were exceptionally lucky to get out of a rolled 1990's VW alive!

On the upside, I reckon that'll polish out! ;)

Shouldn't that be "On the flipside"!!!!!!! :D

Seriously though, glad your alright. Life has a cruel sense of humour sometimes. You have to climb out of a wreck unscathed only to crawl through the stingies!

Glad you're OK mate... there's plenty more C's to go round so am sure you'll find another sooner or later!

You could have asked the Recovery guy if he minded not taking a poo when you were trying to get that second pic though :lol:

If the cucumber's eadible then I'll take first dibs. I can do paypal or cheque. :p

Glad to hear that you are ok though mate.. major bitch about the car but at least you can replace that!

crikey! glad you came out unscathed...

Another corrado bites the dust :( *weep*

you were exceptionally lucky to get out of a rolled 1990's VW alive!

That's when VWs were strongest!!

Good, honest,solid german metal.... not namby pamby pedestrian friendly plastic wings and bonnets...

you were exceptionally lucky to get out of a rolled 1990's VW alive!

That's when VWs were strongest!!

Good, honest,solid german metal.... not namby pamby pedestrian friendly plastic wings and bonnets...

True, but a complete lack of internal safety gear, innit! You're just as likely to be skewered by the steering column or trapped by the seat submarining ...

Everything held up amazingly!

Just wish the insurance company would perform as well :?

Onwards and upwards..................

Damn but what a crash to walk away from!!! Lesson learnt eh?

..wrap the cucumber up next time to prevent glass ingress :lol:

So i've finally got myself another Rado! :clap:

This one will NOT end up in the mess that the last one did!

I'll get some pics up when i manage to post them - It's proving harder than i remember!

What sort of budget do you have? I may be able to supply a courgette at a fairly reasonable price...

Courgette...pah...I got marrow going spare!

If the cucumber's eadible then I'll take first dibs. I can do paypal or cheque. :p

Glad to hear that you are ok though mate.. major bitch about the car but at least you can replace that!

You can't eat it.It is part of CF history now.

It should be pickled and so preserved.

:salute: