Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

And I think to myself...

Yes indeed GOOD GOD. I like the fact that the girl in the pink in one of the pics looks like shes taking a step back and laughing her a*se off. :lol:

Thats one snow plough on the front of that nova.. init.

I just love the fact that she has clearly turned up to the wrong car show. Judging by the other cars that are there....

And which idea was worse? The car or those jeans?

Can I just point out that those interior door handles are the same ones we have on our chest of drawers!! They are from homebase!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The owner must have taken a wrong turn on the way to the halfords car park!! :lol: :lol:

That is indeed a true abomination of a nasty collison between a Nova, some fibreglass, a sheep - that had a run in with some blue dye and B&Q.

Miss Sexy only does enough polishing so as to keep her weight down to 16 stone, the finish made it look as if this thing had been carved from coal.

:lol: :lol:

That car really is one of a kind!!

Miss Sexy only does enough polishing so as to keep her weight down to 16 stone, the finish made it look as if this thing had been carved from coal.

:lol: :lol:

That car really is one of a kind!!

Yeah, thank bl**dy goodness it is one of a kind.... :lol:

More to the point, how come the 'sexy' cheek a whole 2 inches lower than the 'miss' one?!!

You looked at it long enough to notice that????

I was doing a bit of work on a horsey place one day, and the owner, in her late forties to fifties came out in a pair of pink hot pants with a similarly misadvertiseing slogan accross the arse. She made me feel sad.

Now I have a real problem with this kind of clothing. I know everyone finds beauty in a different face/ass/whatever, but you can't wear something the proclaims you are sexy. It is up to the person looking at you to decide whether or not you are sexy. You can not tell someone you are sexy. They won't believe you if they think you're a munter. They just won't.