junkie

The Forced Induction 20V Thread

Cheers mate the rest of the wiring in the car won't really matter as its a track car.

Is qpeng the only standalone managment system as a grand for it seems very steep

nope, there are loads about. plug and play for a grand? bargain if you ask me! you could always make the loom yourself and save some money, its not that difficult though

after having a look about i think the plan is to buy a agu and go for the qpeng kit

then when i have some more cash go for a k04 and bigger injectors :)

guys, little question - is there any point getting bigger injectors using the ko3's?

not really. assuming that is your standard turbo? you think thats a problem?

just wondered as i thought that revo liked bigger injectors although i went with customcode, mabe its due to the more agressave map.

sry if im cluttering up this thread lol, should the boost guage hose be connected to the fuel preshure regulator?

edit to save space, when you get a phaze 2 map shouldnt they change the n75 valve? I just looked on mine and its still using the 058906283f (N75F) which has abit of oil in it to boot (is this ok?) think i should upgrade it to a N75J valve?

sry if im cluttering up this thread lol, should the boost guage hose be connected to the fuel preshure regulator?

Connected mine to the line that goes to the re-circ valve

My car doesn't start today's morning. Was driving well yesterday evening but today ignition was turning but engine doesn't want to start. Replace fuel tank so fat as had a spare one but doesn't help as well. Have day off tomorrow and will be looking for mistake. Any idea what else look for ?? Have a brand new spark plugs and coils. Will check if fuel is comong to engine but what else ?? Any idea ??

ok unpluged my maf - ran the same exept would die when idling after a run so gave that a clean with electrical component spray and running allot smoother now, didnt think it would be dirty as its only a year old but i guess its well worth doing.

going to attempt to clean out my n75valve to see if thats bunged up next - bet its caked and might be why im not holding boost well.

poped down to golfmeister near brighton - had a look on the machine and the maf is buggered - going to pick one upo now, wish me luck lol.

edit - got it - much bettr!

right a little question, does anyone know what the seal leon auq revs up to? im still using corrado clocks and wasnt shure if it was the same.

my soft limit is set at 7300 and my hard limit is set at 7400rpm

right round the rev counter :)

mine has got g60 clocks though so they dont readas high as 16v clocks

morning, just a quickie - i keep blowing boost pipes off in higher gears and i clamp them verry tight so i think that its the tubing that connects 2 pipes together, anyone know anywere in the south that sells desent boost hoses? manny thanks.

ok had a good day! i removed all the boost pipes from the turbo through to the intercooler and gave them a clean up - turns out that they fit better and seem to flow better the outher way around (there are 2 pipes joined by tubing, wit curves) so i put them on to see if there was any change and wowzers, had no idea that the flow was so restricted! its like she can breath again and runs so much smoother with more of a kik! just thought id share my happy day lol.

Is anyone running a shallow sump on their engines eg,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vw-Audi-Seat-skod ... _632wt_941

OR

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-GOLF-1-8-TUR ... 1712wt_941

I could really do with one of these but am not completely convinced It will make much difference.

Any thoughts?

It will stop you shattering an alloy sump.

I cant figure out whats going on with them, is the bottom part (black bit) replaceable? Or is that the sump? Im pretty retarded when it comes to engines.

Hi Guys. Im hoping some of you here may have unfortunately encountered the same problem that i am having at the moment.

I have a 1.8t (AGU) with a K03s turbo, 315cc injectors and a decent sizes FMIC. Its running about 18psi most of the time.

However i am experiencing a strange pulsing type boost in 3rd 4th and 5th gears. 1st and 2nd dont feel it because they are done with so quickly.

The car is running on Qpeng management and has been for 4500k with no probs till now. Any ideas? It doesnt seem to do it all of the time.

Hi Guys. Im hoping some of you here may have unfortunately encountered the same problem that i am having at the moment.

I have a 1.8t (AGU) with a K03s turbo, 315cc injectors and a decent sizes FMIC. Its running about 18psi most of the time.

However i am experiencing a strange pulsing type boost in 3rd 4th and 5th gears. 1st and 2nd dont feel it because they are done with so quickly.

The car is running on Qpeng management and has been for 4500k with no probs till now. Any ideas? It doesnt seem to do it all of the time.

Ahh the joys of no vagcom :brickwall: Is this with a steady throttle I assume??? Could be a faulty wastegate actuator???