Philuk

Philuk 94 Aqua Blue VR6.. Reassemble Time

So clean that mate , i put in a lot of hard work on mine and its nowhere near that standard hats of to you mate it will be one of the best im sure

managed to get a few bits of carpet in the car today. also finished adding the wiring and put the rear doorcards back in. painted up some of the hydraulic pipes and brought the reservoirs home to try and clean them out :D

still got plenty to be on with. went to get some caliper sliders from the dealers and at £18 each I thought sod that! seen them for £5 each on ebay so im sure they will do the job just fine ;)

Master cylinder back from a partial recondition

Haven't changed the seals but had it completely stripped and Zinc plated. Considering these things are pretty much impossible to come by and mine looked terrible in figured this was my only option. Also got my caliper slider bolts.

a8a67d71419404f1f987dc6b0fecef39.jpg675f4919ea82bad8cc91dd78fbd12a1b.jpg

9a2909723a57edff44a3e8ffc868e48e.jpg

Edited by Philuk

That wheel is absolutely miniature! Pretty cool and old skool though. I'm making notes of what needs doing to mine as you update your thread lol

Haha Dave it's a complete nightmare at times! I get there and go to fit something and ****e! I need this bolt or this clip and I just don't have it, that means buying it the following week and waiting till the next weekend

thanks, yea im really impressed with it :D we had els bike carbs done by the same guy a few weeks ago and was really chuffed with them :)

Yea tell me about it, done that once and it's expensive! And I didn't get to the engine bay like you have. It's well worth it once it's done though! And hopefully you'll only need to do it once

I seriously don't plan on doing anything like this again to this car... unless I have to r32 but then I wont have to be as extreme ;)

Well once I build my vrt I'll have a spare r32 conversion... Or you could buy my spare r32 engine and rebuild it ;)

Got the front calipers carriers discs and hoses all on today, now gotta work out how all the wiring goes, the ecu is back in with the wiring but need to work out where everything else goes and where it should all sit, bit of head scratching to do I think!