KIPVW

Kip's Members Thread

Nice one Kippy :) A fairly uncommon colour it seems really - don't see many around, especially as clean and straight as that.

Yeah never had a sherry before so all new lol! i like the no sunroof too. It still has your old Koni's on too lol! still feel as tight as a mouses ear ole :)

The orange Koni STR.T's? Thought they were a good suspension setup actually! Not too firm, handles OK!

Yeah they feel superb and just add the right amount of firmness for a daily around these parts. I had Bilstein B4's on my Silver one and they felt similar.

A very good compromise with the standard springs i think.

looks good, and good to see an old minidisc player aswell, getting to be a rare item now.

I have a Mini disc changer to go in yet when time permits :) I have loads of them so may as well use them.

Have one in my VR too.

Looks nice Kip, original just how you like them. Looks like its had plenty of time and effort from the last owner.

New windscreen going in today in the daily.

Was a fair few of the really small pitted marks on the original one which I think hadn't been changed since new & was thinking of getting it replaced but ironically I got a chip in it one day that turned into a crack so had no choice. Fingers crossed for a good job. dy6yzyba.jpg

Seeing that blackberry with 3 spokes on makes me want to cry

Seeing that blackberry with 3 spokes on makes me want to cry

They are the perfect winter wheel Dox, easy to clean and come spring the Westwoods will be going back on it ;) Needs Must My Friend.

apata3ah.jpgsejyvydu.jpgy6upugum.jpg

Amazing that there is no corrosion whatsoever, proof indeed that if there is it is caused by careless removal & lack of correct touch up of bare metal.

Impressive so far.

"Yeah never had a sherry before so all new lol! i like the no sunroof too. It still has your old Koni's on too lol! still feel as tight as a mouses ear ole "

Them Koni STR.T's are excellent and completely overlooked by most on this forum. They are proof you don't need to spend mega bucks to get a sweet handling whilst comfortable car!

Both the VR6 and the Nugget will be advertised for sale soon. :(

Pretty much everything you need to know about both cars is in here but any questions please ask.

£7.5k ono For the Nugget (Sold)

£POA For the VR6

Edited by KIPVW

I still think, given that neither of those cars are your 'average' Corrado's, you might be making a decision you come to regret massively. But I wish you the best all the same :)

Might be worth getting in touch with 4 Star Classics - I know someone selling a car with them at the minute. They might be a good place to represent both of your lovely Corrado's.

sad to hear about the cars being up for sale Kip, must be two of the best in the country, but if you don't use them that's a shame too

I was pretty sure the sherry hadn't had any glass when I had it, I know the front screen wasn't the best but I did notice it still had the registration mark etching which was probably done not long after it was new.

No toys planned just a Massive change of Heart. They need to be looked after by someone else I feel and maybe used a little more too.

Edited by KIPVW

Have you still got the valver ?

You mean the 8v? yes still have that and keeping that as the daily.

Yeah will still be around for a while. I really dont think they will sell though due to the costs needed to justify it but will try and see what happens.

Sad times.