24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Nice to hear about the good results. 1000 posts to your thread now btw - just thought i'd mention it

So did they offer to do the other side as they'd ballsed up Jay?? How much you paying for it? Wouldnt imagine its a cheap colour????

I am not paying anything its all being done on the other blokes insurance. They haven't scratched it, my best mate is the head sprayer there and that is why I take it all the way back to Bournemouth from Manchester as I know it will be perfect.

Jay

Well its fixed. Brand new VW door and all fully resprayed down both sides. Really really pleased with the results, its a better finish than ever. :)

Credit to my mate who is the sprayer there for a top job.

Heres some piccies to show you the workmanship.

Jay

really purdy....... you'll have to post some when you've had a chance to clean and polish it :roll: :oops:

really purdy....... you'll have to post some when you've had a chance to clean and polish it :roll: :oops:

Not being funny, but its not actually clean. It will be for Ultimate Dubs in March :)

Jay

Drool...

Jay you are going to have to stop making that car better, even if it was by accident this time.

That is a truely stunning looking piece of workmanship and I am sure the pictures don't do it justice.

How much would that quality of work all over cost the rest of us mere mortals?

Cheers Yandards. Well the quote for the insurance company was £1650 for the door to be replaced and painted so god knows!

I would imagine if I went in for a complete respray it would be in the region of £3/4K. Luckily for me as my mate is the sprayer when four years ago I did get a full respray, all I had to pay was just the hiring of an oven at a different bodyshop for £200. :)

Jay