Sign in to follow this  
Veearrhsix

Show Us Your Red Rado Thread

I bought the red raddo due to one fact...it looks good as a racer style,get the right wheel ,big turbo cage it and it looks spot on,not many colours will suit the "racer look"

Theses are what i call perfect IMOP. 8)

I never liked red corrado's, and still didn't like them when i bought mine. But now i love it. Still not sure that the wheels i have on at the moment suit it. But here are some pics, i have a thread going on it so here's just a pic of the bbs, and the brocks.

BBS

cleanbbs.jpg

Brocks

sexualtouchup.jpg

I loved my old red valver, do miss it to be fair, still the aqua blue takes less to look after... (yeah lazy i know!)

Here's my old one...

DSC00405.jpg

Proper shabby in comparison to some of the one's above...

Still she served her purpose....

can't let a red rado thread pass me by without postin a few picks of my little baby :lol:

so heres a few personal favs 8)

SYD7.jpg

SYD3.jpg

SYD2.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled4.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

SYD4.jpg

colourchop.jpg

i never used to like Red before either and while i am happy with my Aqua Blue reckon Red is one of the better colours especially when its well looked after / polished properly.

This is my all time Fave Pic of a Red C!

nice-red-rado.jpg

Perfect IMO

Oh Yeah......Sidestrips on! Breaks up the car!

^^^^^^^^^^mine will be like that one day ^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

You're going to have to reattach the bump strips then!

My old valver with OZs.

not before i beat you to it :wave:

hahaha,so thats the look your goin for as well,we can be rado buddies :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^mine will be like that one day ^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

You're going to have to reattach the bump strips then!

well shall we say almost like it,as i've already given the bump strips away :lol: (plus i prefer the look without)

I dont even like red Corrados but Greeny yours is class, love that rear bumper..

Hope im going to get to see this next weekend at Elsecar, you may be driving home with a green rear bumper if you dont keep an eye on it... :)

I dont even like red Corrados but Greeny yours is class, love that rear bumper..

Hope im going to get to see this next weekend at Elsecar, you may be driving home with a green rear bumper if you dont keep an eye on it... :)

your gonna have to wait a bit longer to rob me bumper,i'm not gonna make elsecar,got too much stuff to get sorted :(

Here's the old bus! Desperately due a good polish and coat of wax as soon as funds and weather permit.

Here's the old bus! Desperately due a good polish and coat of wax as soon as funds and weather permit.

She's gleaming!! Wish my paint looked as good as that.

Believe me, the camera hides a lot. I don't think any of the panels are actually the same colour, and there are blemishes on virtually all of them. But it does shine nicely after a polish - I just don't like people getting TOO close! :)

Believe me, the camera hides a lot. I don't think any of the panels are actually the same colour, and there are blemishes on virtually all of them. But it does shine nicely after a polish - I just don't like people getting TOO close! :)

Haha tell me about it! My wings don't match my doors, but i keep kidding myself that in time i'll get a respray :cuckoo:

She's gleaming!! Wish my paint looked as good as that.

Haha tell me about it! My wings don't match my doors, but i keep kidding myself that in time i'll get a respray :cuckoo:

Same here! Wing's gone matty, front bumper's gone pink, bonnet is just a @£$%ard to look at... but just knowing this link is here

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61125&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=red+polish helps,

and this one viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58599&p=693165&hilit=black+trim+polish#p693165

...to keep the Rado looking good for well at least a couple of days. :bonk:

This is my all time Fave Pic of a Red C!

nice-red-rado.jpg

Perfect IMO

Oh Yeah......Sidestrips on! Breaks up the car!

Oh and this is a bloody good pic! Those wouldn't happen to be 16" BBS 301 RS shoes it's wearing rado-steve? P.S. normally a no-go area, but those vents in the bonnet are a massive must have!