Sign in to follow this  
Veearrhsix

Show Us Your Red Rado Thread

Like the other dude said, red was pretty much the bottom of my shopping list when I was looking for a C, and I was looking for a long time. But this one came up and was so nice I had to have it. Since then the red has really grown on me!

Now got a G60 badge on the front grill, and aero wipers but this is how it looked a few months back:

Does anyone else have a problem with getting chocolate on their windscreen after fitting aero wipers or is it just me?

Ok so red is a bit overt maybe.

A bit flashy,but I have always liked red cars.

A bad one looks really bad and tired but on the flip side they look awesome when they are looked after as some of you guys above have shown. :twisted:

:p

Ascorrado.jpg

...Very nice red finish! Reconditioned alloys? Can't see those tiny weights on the outside. I think chrome finished alloys do suit the red look more. Usually it's bling and tacky - but on red cars it's a must I find. Because the red is such a predominant feature it will make any other metal look slightly dull.

Cheers dude, it's reminded me that it needs another good waxing this weekend! Yeah the wheels had been refurbed by the previous owner not too long ago I think, got a couple of scuffs on if you look up close but I really like them!

knew it wouldnt be long before u sniffed this thread out :lol:

lookin good,like i said those bigger dishes on the front make it look loads better 8)

ow doo greeny :grin: i dont come on here too often. i was informed about this thread and thought id join in :norty:

I bought the red raddo due to one fact...it looks good as a racer style,get the right wheel ,big turbo cage it and it looks spot on,not many colours will suit the "racer look"

Theses are what i call perfect IMOP. 8)

ha ha cheers for the pic of mine mate . not the best pic but all the same

should have got a better pic of yours bud,it is a truly ace looking car...just how i want mine but with VRT power :wink:

he can get better pics but he's bone :lol:

spends more time paintin the car than drivin it as well :cuckoo:

should have got a better pic of yours bud,it is a truly ace looking car...just how i want mine but with VRT power :wink:

he can get better pics but he's bone :lol:

spends more time paintin the car than drivin it as well :cuckoo:

beats cleanin it tho pal :D summat u know nothin about, when i met u when u picked my wheels up i thought your rado was a murky brown colour . GET IT WASHED . good job u got big plans or i would have paid u to wash it :joker2: :fondle:

I bought my red corrado for one reason: When I was looking, it was the only rado that was affordable. I'd really much rather have a black one, mainly because I'm sick of owning red cars!! :lol:

Yeah, yeah, ride height, I know :roll:

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

my 1990 16v. fresh f :bad-words: rom the bodyshop after a slight bump :clap:

hope you like 8)

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfRado1.jpg[/attachment:27ctccpk]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfRado2.jpg[/attachment:27ctccpk]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfRado3.jpg[/attachment:27ctccpk]

Rado4.jpg[/attachment:27ctccpk]

TOP PICS IGGI LOOKS BETTER NOW WITH BBS AN A BIT OF A POLISH :notworthy: