Sign in to follow this  
skinnyman9000

How many people still have

i dont BUT, even if i did everything bar the triangle would be pretty much useless unless its been replaced with new stuff lol. - tube of savlon after 15 years would be like a brick :D lol

I have it all and the never opened 1st aid kit

so it might be just an empty bag! lol :norty:

Im trying to decide between replacing the stuff in the first aid kit, to actually make it useful, or to keep the original stuff in there, original, but useless

I've kept the orig first-aid kit as a "novelty" item at home, and replaced the one in the car with a kit from Aldi. The plastic case is the exact same size as the VW one and it only cost about £5! 8)

I suppose its "nice" to have all the original stuff, like tool kit, triangle, first aid kit, by law to drive in Europe you have to have all those things + a fire extinguisher, bulb kit, reflective jacket

so its worth having them, i doubt i would use any of the bits i have unless it was a "real" emergency its just nice to have them as it shows some "originality" to the car, especially if they are the VW fit items :camp:

I don't, just a Rover Traingle and a home compiled first aid kit. Always wondered why someone would have removed them :? but not fussed really as they are out of sight and out of mind. Got a fire extinguisher under the rear armrest - hope I never need to use that :nono:

A previous enthusiast owner bought a replacement F.A.K and triangle so I'm fully equipped! There's even a receipt to prove it! :D

If any of you with totally original (circa 1995) unopened first aid kits would rather new useful stuff I'll gladly swop for the new first aid kit I bought from a dealer 2 years ago.