Abdul

A comeback is looming...

Very nice mate, looking forward to seeing how this evolves. Lovely oem install, You'll need to move that water bottle though if your ever going to supercharge it ;)

Thanks mate, n/a all the way for me, maybe some cams when I have 'spare' funds lol...

Very nice indeed. We knew you'd be back sometime :)

Cheers mate, I made sure I waited for the right car!!

good stuff. Bring it over some time, would be good to have a go in a 24v...

I will do... Need to drop off that dodo juice wax! Could you take a look at my heater controls for me? They only work on no4, I found the thread you made a while back but to be honest don't understand any of it lol.

Once the snow clears I'll give you a bel...

Send over your no again please.. :)

Welcome back Abdul, looks like a great start.

I always look at your thread images and wish I could tuck the rado behind such castle like gates ..... very grand :thumbleft:

This looks very very nice. I looked at the ad a few times on eBay I think it was on? I'd say they didn't do this car justice!

Welcome back Abdul, looks like a great start.

I always look at your thread images and wish I could tuck the rado behind such castle like gates ..... very grand :thumbleft:

Thanks mate, they're feckin huge, my cars going no where lol!

This looks very very nice. I looked at the ad a few times on eBay I think it was on? I'd say they didn't do this car justice!

The add was utter crap plus it needed a new battery, mot (and a few things to get it through mot) and a service which wasnt mentioned. As soon as I saw it I recognised it from UD so called the chap and made the deal! Even with the above it was still a bargain but it also goes to show how bad the market it.

Nice purchase, love the Mystic Blue Storms and having the 24v lump = Perfect

Thanks mate, the power on tap is pretty ridiculous but the brakes really peed me off! I was thinking of going back to 312's but the Porsche calipers look soo good!

Good work bud, glad you got the one you wanted!

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

oh - and have you got a pic of the boot build??

Sorry Rob it's still on quite thick and I don't want to wipe it off as it'll end up scrubbing dirt onto the paint!

I just taking a look at the car and it's definitely had a respray but not a good one unfortunately. The paints very dull with no gloss to it but when the snow buggers off the rotary will be out for a day or two!!

Well done, mate! Looks nice, with excellent spec too 8) Gotta be honest- not liking the V6 badge on the grille- late spec badges just don't suit the Rado IMHO. Minor gripe though- looking forward to more pics!

I hate the badge it's got one on the rear too along with smoked aftermarket lights!

Lol don't worry it's all going, I wanted to tear off the badges yesterday before I left Stoke but it started snowing hard so I left as quick as I could lol.

I gave the car a quick wipe down today, it's had a respray and im going to try and restore the finish with the rotary when the weather gets a bit better but in the long run it needs a respray for me to be happy.

Excuse the **** poor iPhone pics..

403a4e67.jpg

Filling the bitch up lol and yes the rear lights and wiper and shed load of rear badges are going

c9099f85.jpg

Gave the bay a wipe, need to degrease properly but meh

5836754c.jpg

Interior shot, needs a clean too lol

c54749e5.jpg

Fitted Daves gear surround; love this, thanks mate

e2d3623a.jpg

The stoppers that aren't really stopping me ATM

487cea12.jpg

And the boot build which will be for sale once I get it out and the part no's

84ae0e62.jpg

Thanks for looking, sorry for the poor pics and lack of cleanliness haha! It will get sorted soon enough followed by some decent shots!

Abdul

It's so close but so far ...... but I have a feeling in a few months this will be well on the road to being one very nice rado Abdul :thumbleft:

So glad you are removing the badges !!

I agree mate, mechanically it's spot on and has all the right ingredients. Cosmetically it's interesting ATM... LOL

Luckily cosmetics is one thing I do understand (unlike mechanics lol) so like you say give it a few months!

Thanks mate, appreciate the comments.

i think you know your ICE too! Looks good, maybe all red rears on the back and some Lupo wipers plus the Abdul detailing touch and you're done ;)

No worries bud, look forward to the progression.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

....... maybe all red rears on the back ........

+ 1 ...... cant beat all red rears on blue rads.

Looking good.. well.. interesting! As above, a lot of the bolt on's need unbolting, but in general it looks like a cracker.

Let me know when you find out about audio.. I'm sorted really, but theres no harm in looking!

i think you know your ICE too! Looks good, maybe all red rears on the back and some Lupo wipers plus the Abdul detailing touch and you're done ;)

That's the plan, my sounds, some detailing, lupo wipers which are on their way and as Baz says unbolt the bolt one and yep red rears...

Baz will let u know...

Portent, it feels awesome, the power is awesome!

Edited by Abdul

nice car, looking forward to see it progress into a nicer car

one question, does the bmc have a cold air feed ,if so how's it routed ?

Yeah it does/did but I wanted some noise so removed it.

It went down the chassis leg in front of the battery. Crap description but I'll put up a pic tommorow...

Very nice my stereo guru friend!

No doubt you will always drive the long way home. The engine just looks rights sat in that bay.

Can you post a video of how she sounds?